Achievement Guide (750 DLC)

Eternal

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if this has been answered, but can you get the Annual achievement with four people on the same console? Or does everyone have to be on different consoles?

The achievement says "Legendary LIVE co-op...", so I assume you all have to be on different consoles over Xbox Live.

For tank dropper, you only have to do what the achievement says.....

While in forge mode, switch to a monitor.

Spawn a large vehicle(like a tank)

Grab this vehicle and fly up with the shadow over a teammate OR your guest

Drop the tank and it will kill him. No use in trying to slap the person with the vehicle to kill them

I continued to get flag melee kills on rats nest and standoff but never on avalanche until last night. I have a good strategy for the flag melee kill achievement and it is too.......

Take a vehicle to the opposing teams terminal (Farthest from the flag, the terminal inside the hut not the building) and teleport yourself. Get the flag and make it back to the terminal, go through it (back to the hut) and sit right next to it. Regardless of which side your in you can flip flop between the two which is especially helpful if your taking damage. Just wait for someone getting greedy for a kill or an idiot to walk through and hit B. Achievement Unlocked!!!

It's a cheap way, but it sure as well works.

By the way, i hope i didn't make it to confusing, if i did let me know and I'll try revising it.

I must say everyone is left with one achievement left to get and its "Alas Poor Yorick" now everyone also gets EXP banned because of boosting this well after the latest playlist update DLC FFA Oddball is more common and i turned me xbox on today and guess what i thought lets play DLC FFA and it was Oddball On Blackout and guess i got the achievement its easy just sit by the lift and as they come up whack them lol

The achievement says "Legendary LIVE co-op...", so I assume you all have to be on different consoles over Xbox Live.

NOTE: Sorry about the double post but this is serarte to my other post

Yes you must have 4 players in four seperate consoles if it is on one console that counts as Split-Screen nit Co-Op

I must say everyone is left with one achievement left to get and its "Alas Poor Yorick" now everyone also gets EXP banned because of boosting this well after the latest playlist update DLC FFA Oddball is more common and i turned me xbox on today and guess what i thought lets play DLC FFA and it was Oddball On Blackout and guess i got the achievement its easy just sit by the lift and as they come up whack them lol

Next time instead of double posting just copy and paste the quote and edit your original post, might not be easier but it cuts down on the clutter throughout the site.

Are you sure that oddball appears more frequently now in DLC FFA? When was this fixed, today?

So is it every 3-5 matches? or every 15-20?

• 3 weeks later...

For the Vidmaster: Lightswitch achievement you should add that once you reach 50 xp in one playlist you will unlock the spartan officer achievement (if not already unlocked) regardless of your total xp and ranked skill.

My friend just got his 360 and here is his service record for proof.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=Budha+Lovin

I really need advice for doing the splatter spree achievement. Every time I get Avalanche I can get about 3 splatters and then i'll get killed with eith the laser, the rockets or a warthog.

Lol. Same as me, it's annoying. I got all the other DLC achievements legit, but I'm gonna have to boost for this one.

• 2 weeks later...
I got the splatter achievement with a mongoose on Ghost Town =).

dude, i can almost guarantee u didnt. You probly boosted it, saw the spree on ur bungie thing on ghost town and later thought, that looks boosted and just sed hear you did it. Not trying to start an argument, and i gess anything in halo is possible, but do u happen to have a clip of that? And guys look on front page I got some achievement tips. Oh and ball/flag kills =2 hits in doubles and MLG and 1 hit in everything else.

Just wondering, why would you use a Sniper Rifle to get the bulltrue achievement? Look, I know it's possible but I think that 80% of people won't be able to achieve a noscope in that frame of time. Why not just use a shotgun?

Also, for the infection achievements, most game types (the most common is "save one bullet") have shotgun starts and no other weapons on the whole map. So the advice to use a Sniper rifle is kinda weird...

The perfection isn't so hard as you make it out. It is entirely possible in a team slayer game. Your team just has to win by 15 kills and you must not die. This is easiest on a team snipers game, where you simply hide and take potshots every now and again.

For flag kills they are instant kills (at least in my experience). No need to go for a tricky assasination ;)

"Post mortem" achievement, you can also use a needler, and is very effective at getting this type of achievement.

One last thing, the flag holder DOES NOT have a big indicator above his head in most CTF games, his only location indicator will appear if he flag juggles

Those are just some things that I think could be updated ;)

Quite True... Good Guide though!