Achievement Guide & Road Map

ChrisD0811

do you have any tips for the song mama said knock you out because i keep getting dope! i literally say every word and it keeps giving me 60% percent lyrics. im getting pissed its only 2 songs i cant get this and stupid ass push it

Push It also gave me difficulty. What I caught myself doing, for some reason, was singing kinda low, like they did, to match how they were saying it and it caused my words to not register at all. Once I fixed that, I got 5 mics easily the next try.

As for LL, I don't remember any overly difficult parts. I suggest watching on screen where you might not be getting credit for having said a word by the bouncing ball, and also going over the song details at the end to see if you're consistently messing up on the same part so you can fix it.

And also, I'm sure it goes without saying, but putting it on easy to finish the songs that give you trouble really helps out.

Stand Up is a nice easy song for those two achievements. It's a popular one that a lot of folks may know by heart, making it easy. I haven't written the guide for it yet, but basically both can be obtained very easily using Youtube and syncing up the youtube video with the in-game video. Then just rap along to the youtube one which will have vocals. Takes a few tries to get them synced, but makes both of the two "hardest" achievements very easy for those that are struggling...

syncing the videos is a lot tougher than I expected.

Push It also gave me difficulty. What I caught myself doing, for some reason, was singing kinda low, like they did, to match how they were saying it and it caused my words to not register at all. Once I fixed that, I got 5 mics easily the next try.

As for LL, I don't remember any overly difficult parts. I suggest watching on screen where you might not be getting credit for having said a word by the bouncing ball, and also going over the song details at the end to see if you're consistently messing up on the same part so you can fix it.

And also, I'm sure it goes without saying, but putting it on easy to finish the songs that give you trouble really helps out.

thx that helped me alot on push it i was tryna whisper it like he did. finally got that achievement.

I dont know if any1 else has tested this but, I did my 2000 views by myself on the same profile. I just went to the community and kept clicking on my video. So u dont need another profile for that 1, but u do still need another profile to to rate your video.

i already said this

• 1 month later...
Found a pretty easy method to boost your 2k views!

Just log into your account on defjamrapstar.com, watch your video and continue pressing f5.. you can do it as fast as you want. The site mustn't load, just keep pressing f5 ;)

Hope some one can confirm this method :)

Great idea. Took about 6 minutes of casual f5ing to get my vid up to 2016 views. Going online in a bit to see if it worked.

• 3 weeks later...
The method didn't work for me. It seemed good though. Maybe I missed a step?

I'm 99.9% certain that defjamrapstar.com is separate completely from anything done through the xbox. For example, I rated a bunch of videos when the game first came out, through the website. It gave me none of the achievements for rating a video. However, upon rating the first one through the xbox itself, the achievement for rating one popped.

Therefore, I don't think any progress toward any achievements can be done through the website. It all has to be through the xbox.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm 99.9% certain that defjamrapstar.com is separate completely from anything done through the xbox. For example, I rated a bunch of videos when the game first came out, through the website. It gave me none of the achievements for rating a video. However, upon rating the first one through the xbox itself, the achievement for rating one popped.

Therefore, I don't think any progress toward any achievements can be done through the website. It all has to be through the xbox.

Yea, you are right. Are the servers down for anyone else now. And BTW, it can be on the same profile for the 2000 views one right?

• 1 month later...

if anyone is having trouble with the 305 mics because of the one "Twista 75 streak challenge", click on the link find the spot they leave you on and put your mic to the speaker.........works just fine.

lol damn twista.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeRRQVRqccM]YouTube - Twista ft Kanye West & Jamie Foxx - Slow Jamz (Acapella)[/ame]

• 1 month later...