Rock paper siccors achievement

el_pieablo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me & Eddie picked the same option 4 times in a row when I got this (on my one and only attempt) :eek:

I didn't look at the achievement list first so didn't even realise it was miss-able.

Nice!

I'm not sure of the rest of you guys but I really enjoyed the not-so-straight Achievements for this game (you know, the missable ones). It was a nice change up by TellTale Games.

[spoiler=1666] BUT NEXT TIME, DON'T FUCK WITH WHAT WORKS!!!!!! :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Tried it 3 times and won everytime. I would like to lose to see what happens with the story. I guess i'll try again one day i'm bored because to be honest with the story that short it did not compare to any of the 5 episodes of season 1. Hope they don't screw up season 2 with a bunch of short stories.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got it second try, but I noticed he always picked whatever I had last picked. Dunno if he does that with anyone else. First play through I picked rock and won. Then I picked scissors and he picked rock. Then I picked paper and he picked scissors. Second play through I picked rock and he picked paper, so I picked paper and he picked rock. Then knowing he'd pick paper I picked scissors and won.

Anyone else have him pick whatever you last picked? Did it all 4 times for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah luck based achievements are terrible...

Took me 3 or 4 tries.. After the 2nd I turned off my volume and started listening to a podcast on my phone since I didn't know how long this bull would last. I feel lucky I got it as soon as I did... Was still annoying though.

Skill based achievements only please....

• 4 weeks later...

im on attempt number seven

who is the god damn crack baby who thought this was a good idea i hope they die

edit: TIME TO GO FOR ATTEMPT #8 I LOVE LISTENING TO THIS DIALOGUE OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER

edit: 9 attempts now

edit: god damn finally

Edited by Grausherra

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...