My technique for Beating Very Hard (and I suck)

This is how I got Hurculean Task.

It took me 20 mins with this technique and I am really bad normally at this game.

Warning it is cheap!

Set up the simple control scheme and high damage.

Select Morrigan as your 1st and Super Skrull as your 2nd then somebody you are good with.

Using Morrigan each time a match starts get it close and hold towards the opponent and keep hammering X. She should do two low kicks and then an overhead flash kick (like Guile from street fighters kick but backwards).

9/10 times this will pin them down and you can just kill them off.

Sometimes they will hit you or break out just utalise the B - Hyper Combo button to put them back in their place.

I breezed through till Galactus without losing a match. Trust me if i can do it anyone can.

Now for the last fight use the same technique for Galactus' mate, it works perfect as he stands still at the start. In the 5 times it took me to beat Galactus he did even get to throw a punch.

Now for Galactus get it close and use the same thing. When he trys to hit you use Y to do a jump attack and "hopefully" dodge his strike. Be prepared for Morrigan to die, she just needs to knock off as much health as possible.

Now get close if you can and use Super Skrull's Hyper Combo (b button) most of the time even when Galactus was trying to hit me this move continued and i didn't get hit. When you run out of levels he will probably be killed by some crazy combo and now just go all out with your last guy Hyper combo everytime you get a Level.

Remember if he goes round the back and does the clap attack grabbing your guy use the assist button to hit him and make him drop you early and therefore lose less health.

The last part is by no means full proof but just keep trying. it depends how Galactus attacks you but I managed it after 5 attempts.

I'm sure somebody will come up with a better Galactus tactic but for now i hope it helps. Let me know.

i did it yesterday on my 1st attempt.

I set it 30 seconds

very high damage

Sentinel

Ironman

Morrigan

Mainly spammed the Sentinel's hard attack, standing then crouching. And i was constantly calling in Morrigans assist to build meter. And when ever i have meter i used it.

by the time i got to Galactus i had 5 meters. used em all up. Activated xfactor and just went crazy on his ass, using meter as soon as i got it

Edited by Deadly Moves

I just use she-hulk and 2 others, it doesn't matter who they are. When the match starts I just make sure I'm far enough to make sure they can't hit me immediately, then I use QCF+H and she stuns them with a knee. Then I just hit them in the air and follow up with M,M,H,S. As soon as they get up I just repeat that, they never have a chance to even throw a L attack.

Finished Very Hard the other day, method I used was Sentinel/Doom and a random third character.

Just sit back spamming Neutralise and Doom's Hidden Missiles, when you get to Galactus, keep doing that and then use you team hypers to take him out.

Same way I got the achievement of beating the game with all characters, just swap out the third character with who you need to finish the game with and use their hyper combo to beat Galactus.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...