GTA IV: Stunt Jump Maps

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is great! Something constructive.....have a way to close the picture so you can see the spots underneath. For example if I click a spot on the upper island, I can't see some of the jumps on the lower portion without trying to select another jump somewhere else. Overall, it's very nice.

Edited by Petey247
stupid spelling

Ramp 7. Is this the one that's over by where you pick up the car for the first race with Bruce? If so...are you supposed to land inside the billboard or what? I either keep just missing it, or going way way over. What's a good car to use to hit this?

Thanks one and all for the nice comments…

Petey247:

I think this is great! Something constructive.....have a way to close the picture so you can see the spots underneath. For example if I click a spot on the upper island, I can't see some of the jumps on the lower portion without trying to select another jump somewhere else. Overall, it's very nice.

I’m working with a friend on getting the pics to go transparent after you move the mouse off… Not as easy as I thought. Thanks for the suggestion.

mslot722:

Looks amazing, this will help out countless number of people. Maybe a suggestion, put the number that the ramp is over the dot so you dont have to go searching for ramp number whatever by scrolling over all the dots. Keep up the good work!

I've updated the artwork with numbers for each ramp location next to the its green dot. Thanks for the suggestion.

Darth Jafo:

Ramp 7. Is this the one that's over by where you pick up the car for the first race with Bruce? If so...are you supposed to land inside the billboard or what? I either keep just missing it, or going way way over. What's a good car to use to hit this?

You do have to land just inside the billboard. I suggest a chopper, crotch rocket or one of the super cars. You will clear the billboard without much of a headstart.

Edited by Kracker Kwon Do
Update on link

Thanks again everyone. I finally found all the jumps and took snapshots of the last 18. Will upload them in the morning.:)

any know how to get jump 22, have tried bikes n cars, jumped clear in to the river an all i get is not good enough???

I found that if you start back on the street that leads up to the ramp you will land it. Use a crotch-rocket or Infernus for the best result.

Here's a video... Not mine but it will help. For this guy's map you would look at jump #20.

Edited by Kracker Kwon Do

Great map indeed. :)

Can anyone tell me how to get to the roof of the police station on stunt 29?.

I must be blind or something since I can't seem to find a way up there.

On the east side of the station are two stairways. I'm going to update that location's pics to show just how you get up there. Not as strait-foward as some of the others. You will get chased with a 4 star raiting when you drive through the entrance so be sure you don't get stuck in a corner or you might get arrested or shot.