Achievement Guide

aPerfektFIaw

if your doing 3+ round like the achievement says u should be by the end of the game getting 6 caps. You only need 3 caps per game not per round just to clear that up :o

well wat i am saying is that in the whole game when u play threw u gtta get 6 caps to get the whole game/match to finish i know u only need three

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Gears of War Achievement Guides

THIS! IS! ANEX!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/144/dlc01.jpg

Complete 100 multiplayer matches of 3+ rounds in Annex and capture 3 objectives in each match

Capturing an objective means basically to take control of the indicated weapon spawn area. Once the timer starts running it is taken. You could take capture 3 times without it. If you have another controller guest sign in THEN make a private match with 6 private slots.

Inconceivable

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/144/dlc02.jpg

Complete 20 rounds by winning by less than 5 points in annex.

If you have another controller guest sign in THEN make a private match with 6 private slots. And to make this quicker set this to Raven Down and to 19 rounds. If it takes forever but it to 1 minute and gain 5 or less points then with the other controller take control of it but not fully.

Nub Pwn3r

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/144/dlc03.jpg

Win 20 rounds by shutting out the opposing team.

"Shutting out" the other team means not letting them score a single point.Again If you have another controller guest sign in THEN make a private match with 6 private slots and to make this quicker set this to Raven Down and to 19 rounds. If it takes forever but it to 1 minute and gain 5 or less points then with the other controller take control of it but not fully.

You down with E.P.I.C

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/144/dlc04.jpg

Win a multi player match of 3+ rounds in any game type on 6 different downloadable maps

Self Explanatory

The 6 Multiplayer Maps are:

Raven Down(Free)

Old Bones(Free)

Bullet Marsh (800 MS Points Now but will be Free after September 3rd)

Garden(800 MS Points Now but will be Free after September 3rd)

Process (800 MS Points Now but will be Free after September 3rd)

Subway(800 MS Points Now but will be Free after September 3rd)

But Raven Down on 1 minute. The rest put to 3 minutes. Also put it on 3 rounds.

Greeb Thumb

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/144/dlc05.jpg

Win 20 matches on any versus mode at Garden 3 or more rounds(downloadable map)

If you have another controller guest sign in THEN make a private match with 6 private slots. When the match starts run inside the garden where the sniper is located with your other controller and stay there until you die. Do this 60 times and you should have it.

or

As soon as the match starts go with the other controller to the boomshot.

mind The Gap

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/144/dlc06.jpg

Win 20 multiplayer matches of 3+ rounds in any game type on the Subway multiplayer map

If you have another controller guest sign in THEN make a private match with 6 private slots. When the match starts just go to where the other controller spawns and kills him. You need to do this 60 times to get this achievement.

or

As soon as the match starts go with the other controller to the boomshot. Go to a wall and shoot it. This can also be done with the grenades.

Purdy Mouth

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/144/dlc07.jpg

Win 20 multiplayer matches of 3+ rounds in any game type on the Bullet Marsh multiplayer map

If you have another controller guest sign in THEN make a private match with 6 private slots. Set the down time to 5 seconds and run inside the dark with the other controller. The krill should down you and in 5 seconds your opponent should be dead.

or

As soon as the match starts go with the other controller to the boomshot. Go to a wall and shoot it. This can also be done with the grenades.

All That Juice

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/144/dlc08.jpg

Win 20 multiplayer matches of 3+ rounds in any game type on the Process multiplayer map

If you have another controller guest sign in THEN make a private match with 6 private slots.As soon as the match starts go with the other controller to the boomshot. Go to a wall and shoot it. This can also be done with the grenades and torque bow.

^ My achievement guide.

I think your is fine in all sections except spelling. If you want me to help you in that just post here or pm me.

No offense but you just basically copied fullblown's guide.

No offense but you just basically copied fullblown's guide.

With all due respect dude, since they are both guides for the same achievements, there isn't really going to be many differences between the two. He obviously didn't "copy" Fullblown's guide, because it's blatently different. They appear similar, but there are subtle differences. I personally prefer the second guide - it seems easier to follow, with more clear instructions. We all have our own opinions! :)

With all due respect dude, since they are both guides for the same achievements, there isn't really going to be many differences between the two. He obviously didn't "copy" Fullblown's guide, because it's blatently different. They appear similar, but there are subtle differences. I personally prefer the second guide - it seems easier to follow, with more clear instructions. We all have our own opinions! :)
But what they didn't know is that if you are the host and you bring a friend in who has a guest you and your friend go on one team and the guest goes on the other team. When the round starts you boot the guest and it will just kill him. Round over. It's that easy.

me and ac are friends now and he did copy my guide from fact but just make it more understnadable that is all.

But what they didn't know is that if you are the host and you bring a friend in who has a guest you and your friend go on one team and the guest goes on the other team. When the round starts you boot the guest and it will just kill him. Round over. It's that easy.

i was aware of this but that is obvious the fact u can bring a guest in at all gives away the fact u can just do about anything by bringing certain amount of guests in or friends.

i'm just wondering why this achievement is not unlocking, i have a tally sheet marking the matches i have done i have 51 ranked completed, and 55 local matches completed. I have had atleast 3 captures in each i think thats what it means by objective i'm just wondering why it hasn't unlocked. I didn't have any problems with the new achievements unlocking late like i did with the old ones (116 chainsaw kills etc). Just wondering if you know what going on?

i'm just wondering why this achievement is not unlocking, i have a tally sheet marking the matches i have done i have 51 ranked completed, and 55 local matches completed. I have had atleast 3 captures in each i think thats what it means by objective i'm just wondering why it hasn't unlocked. I didn't have any problems with the new achievements unlocking late like i did with the old ones (116 chainsaw kills etc). Just wondering if you know what going on?

For this to unlock I believe you need to complete 100 matches with 3+ rounds and complete 3+ objectives in each round. So...........if you need this and you have done 3+ objectives in each round you still need 45 matches if I am reading your statement correct.

For this to unlock I believe you need to complete 100 matches with 3+ rounds and complete 3+ objectives in each round. So...........if you need this and you have done 3+ objectives in each round you still need 45 matches if I am reading your statement correct.
Yeah but he did 51 ranked ones too. Unless he did those before the new achievements came out. They don't count unless they were done after the achievements came out.

i was aware of this but that is obvious the fact u can bring a guest in at all gives away the fact u can just do about anything by bringing certain amount of guests in or friends.
Don't mean to flood the thread but I was talking about how you can boot the guest but instead it will kill him and end the round. I know people know about the whole guest thing but I didn't think they knew about the booting and it just kills them. Just to clear things up.