Achievement Trading Thread

The Pants Party

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i have all 4 DLC packages for this game and am wanting to be involved in a secure team of 5 in which a large majority if not all of the achievements requiring 5 different individuals can be achieved. i am primarily wanting zeta team, go! as well as the rest. will be on all week between 5pm-10pm, different hours on the weekend. message me up if youre interested.

Gamertag: Smarti02

Looking to get Zeta Team, Go! achievement this weekend. I have myself and a friend actively looking to do this and we will be using our guest accounts to do so. The setup so far is this;

Tai Kaliso: ScoPe ivX Ninja

Jace Stratton: BrokenBid

Michael Barrick: ---------

Alicia Valera: ---------

Lt. Minh Young Kim: --------

You can pick whatever one you want to be but Jace/Tai and we will assign our guest controllers as the remaining ones. If anyone else wants to join, then they can do so to replace a guest.

Date/Time

Friday 21st September - 11:30PM GMT

MESSAGE ON XBL TO JOIN (:

Looking specifically for anyone who has trouble getting this ludicrous achievement. I'm online most of the day. Feel free to message me or send a friend request. I am willing to help out with any multiplayer-related achievement, even some horde waves I don't care, as long as I get to EXECUTE KIM.

Gamertag: Oh Word John

Foreshadowing - 25G