Alpha Protocol Achievement Guide and Road Map to 1000

Asian47

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is an older game and all & probably very few care about it anymore but in my playthrough I also discovered that you can unlock the achievement for identifying Sungs assassin while doing Judge, Jury & Executioner. This requires you to have heck as your handler & not make a deal with Leland and when Scarlet appears on scene Thorton will make his own connection to the truth and the achievement will pop. I was just going for the JJE chieve and got this one unexpectedly.

Edited by DemonRaider1138

• 1 month later...

During my first playthrough on recruit I got an option to execute Scarlet while talking to her in the interrogation room during the endgame. I romanced her before the end so I don't know if that had anything to do with it. I am just surprised that noone else has mentioned this in any of the JJ&E threads or this thread. Does executing her in that room not count or something?

I would think that is important info since if it is possible then that would mean you wouldn't have to use Heck as a handler (therefore getting 'No time for love' in the same playthrough).

I didn't kill her because I was going for the other achievement for not killing anyone so I can't verify if you actually kill her or not. Just thought it was strange that nobody else mentioned this.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

No one explained how to get Technophile, it says how how use more gadgets, that's it. Anyone know how to get it? I have 46/50A (950G), JJ&E, Technophile, Hard and Ready for anything.

I used one gadget when I start a mission. Where's my mistake.

No one explained how to get Technophile, it says how how use more gadgets, that's it. Anyone know how to get it? I have 46/50A (950G), JJ&E, Technophile, Hard and Ready for anything.

As the achievement and achievement guide indicate, you need to use 6 different gadgets in 5 missions meaning in 1 mission you use 6 different gadgets, in a 2nd mission you use 6 different gadgets and so on.

The guide clearly states and is noted by the achievement that you have to use six gadgets in five missions. As stated by Scutum below, use six gadgets on one mission, then on the second, use six again, and so on for the remaining three missions and then your achievement will be yours.