Achievement Trading Thread

KOX KingOfXbox

Die Rise easter egg NOT BOOSTING!

Looking to do the easter egg on die rise GT craig3999

got a mic, speak English and I'm good at zombies, but haven't really looked at the easter egg, I can follow instruction, so send me a FR cos I want this crap out of the way.

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to do the Die Rise easter egg tonight at some point in time. I get off work at 5 ct and will be getting on soon after that. I have a mic and know how to do the achievement I just need three other people to help out. I also might have a friend or two on willing to join and help. There's a possibility that I'll have some time to try for it on my lunch break but I'm not making any promises there.

GT: l Chief Doja l

hi

i just purcahsed the DLC and need all of the cheevos,if any one is interested or needs a player to help them im in,i understand and am pretty decent at zombies as well and i have a mic..

message me on xbox im in the uk and am online most days and afternoons...

GT is chelseawinners

im looking to do the remaining zombie turned acheevos and the high maint easter egg have everything else complete ... i know the map well so will not go lost when playing

im from UK so hit me up anytime as not working atm want to get these done!

gamer tag - I Cashbuster I

on pretty much 12-13 hrs a day ...

will also help on tranzit as well if need be

im looking to do the remaining zombie turned acheevos and the high maint easter egg have everything else complete ... i know the map well so will not go lost when playing

im from UK im going to be online as of 13:30 GMT till 19:00 on way home from work now and will be busting this as soon as im indoors

gamer tag - I Cashbuster I

will also help on tranzit as well if need be

I'll be on around 7 cst to try high maintenance if anyone wants to join. If I don't have enough people online to try it then I will just be playing campaign getting the challenges but if you shoot me a message I'd be happy to stop and switch to zombies. Willing to help with turned or TranZit also.

GT: l Chief Doja l