Any body got any good weapons that they could give me ?

LADDIE

• 2 weeks later...
Good weapons do not grow on trees or fall into your lap as if by magic.

You have to look for them and hope you find the right ones.

Therefore you have to EARN them like the rest of us.;)

Shut up you sanctamonius prat! If you've finished with the game why do you care if you give away some good weapons. I could understand your stance if this gave someone an edge in mp but in an sp game I don't get it.

To the op I've got some decent weapons but not great weapons. You have to be at least level 5) to use them though and if your already at level 50 then you should have easily found weapons on par with what I've got.

Shut up you sanctamonius prat! If you've finished with the game why do you care if you give away some good weapons. I could understand your stance if this gave someone an edge in mp but in an sp game I don't get it.

To the op I've got some decent weapons but not great weapons. You have to be at least level 5) to use them though and if your already at level 50 then you should have easily found weapons on par with what I've got.

Calm down pal, I was trying to help by telling him that by searching and making his own weapons he would earn experience and respect from gamers such as myself.

So being sanctimonius has got f**k all to do with it.