Achievement Guide

Fizzmatix

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many EXACTLY enemies on all levels in this games? cant kill 300 and 200 silently, i guess i might kill EVERYONE stealth, but that not possible

I am currently working towards these achievements so i will let you know once i finish the game. I am currently almost up to 150 kills in total and up about half way to 200 silent kills but I have a feeling if you play agent mode you get to take on more soldiers but I can't confirm this until I play though the game on that skill.

Also thanks for the heads up on the none stackable skill achievements i didn't they they would stack but now it's confirmed we all know.

Some of the collectables are hidden on top of some things and under others but the most obvious. If you explore every location you should find each collectable. Some of the other collectables such as the secret ones aren't as obvious and in a few odd places but there still not to hard to find as you will need to push a box or move something to find the collectable.

I haven't found every single collectable as im after the 300 kills right now so im just picking up ones i find rather than fully hunting for them but ive only missed about 6 up to chapter 7.

Here is how I would word these three with the information I have found.

Disciple - 10

Earn first skill point

(see "Grand Master")

Master - 30

Earn 10 skill points during a campaign

(see "Grand Master")

Grand Master - 50

Earn 15 skill points during a campaign

Earning your first skill point will come quickly as long as your collecting the random items though-out the game. The best thing to do is make sure you find all the collectables and complete each mission without being detected. Once you have enough points from collectables you will be prompted to upgrade, hit start and goto character and add a start to your desired skill upgrade.

To Get all 15 Skill points in the game you will need to:

1 - Get all Collectibles

2 - Complete all Secret Objectives

3 - Find all Lettters

This will get you all 15,000 EXP in the game right before the end of the final level. You don't have to apply the upgrade stars, just earn them.

EXP for each level varies, but there is a set amount in the game. You don't get any more or less for your ranking at the end of a level

Just one quick question: I started to play the game yesterday, in Normal, and I'm using two of the save files, one to do the collectibles achievement (the most recent game save) and one to do the Blietzkrieg Achievement (the second most recent).

I never pass the point of the checkpoint of the first one when playing with the second (or it will overlap the first save).

Does the game has a limited number of save points, or does it keep record of all the checkpoints of all the missions?

I'm not sure about the 2 different saves as I have not made a 2nd game save yet, i would assume that it wouldn't affect the first game but i'm not 100% just going off how most games work but i'm not sure.

As for the morphine thats good to know, i wasn't sure if it counted so I didn't add it yet but now you have confirmed it ill add it in.

There may be some things that aren't complete or poorly explained but if anyone points them out I will slowly add them, right now I am working on the collectable maps which are going to take me a little while to get all those done but I will add small bits of info in here and there to make this more complete.

Thanks to everyone who has been adding the correct or more in depth information.

"Kill 10 enemies with the flare gun during a campaign

Once you find the flare gun simply kill 10 guards. If you want to do this cleanly without getting into trouble make sure that the other guards are out of sight and don't catch you in the act."

pretty sure its a no but do the kills carry over if you die before a checkpoint? (ie. kill some guys.. die then kill some more)

It seems I've found a spot in the game where you can get the Ninja achievement, every time. I've replayed this part 5 times to make sure it works.

During the third mission, right after you've changed into the SS uniform for the first time and have made it to the next wardrobe to change back, you'll crawl through a hole and come out into an open area with boxes and trucks scattered about.

There will be a small hedge maze visible off to your right. Creep around the outer edge to your left, so that you can stay in the shadows up until you're crouching to the LEFT side of the entrance leading into the hedge maze. One guard will have his back to you, while the other is walking a counter-clockwise circular pattern through the small maze. As soon as the patrolling guard walks past the stationary guard and his back is turned in your direction, make sure your silenced pistol is equipped and creep up behind the standing guard. Press A for a silent kill and Violette will always do a standing pistol shot to the back of his head.

After the animation finishes, quickly pick up the dead guard's body and drag it into the shadows. From there, unequip your pistol, just to be safe and go about your business. As long as you don't shoot anyone or anything else afterward, you'll be fine. When you complete the mission, achievement unlocked.

Edited by QuasidodoJr

is that 300 kills and 200 silent kills i have to get that in 1 playthrough? or i can after complete the game once and keep reload any mission i want to kill them to get it?

Same question, these are the only 2 achievements I miss.

Hey great start on the guide! I've been looking forward to this game for awhile, but was a little shakey about purchasing it over renting...after reading this, I'm going to have to go pick it up. Great work!

Thanks, yeah it's taking me a while to make these maps but there well worth it as it's shows you where you need to go but the guide is almost done in general as there isn't much to explain.

This game is well worth owning as it's going to take a while to get the odd achievement in this. I also need to confirm a few things in this on how to get certain achievements etc as I'm not to sure on some of the info. Glad it's helpful though.

I've found this guide for collecting the collectibles:

it has Videos and Screen-shots. hope it helps

and for the Ninja Achievement, I did it by playing Mission 2 and killing

everybody silently and (Minor Spoiler) when you get to the end of the level where you have to shoot the enemies while running away ignore the first two and when i reach the last 2 (near the barrels) i go into Morphine mode and ignore them and you should get the achievement.

got a question, to complete the kill 300/200 enemies do i have to kill every single enemy in the game or can i miss some and how many?

For Miss Merciless, if anyone has picked this achievement up, it would be appreciated if they could write up where ALL of the out of sight enemies are at. I've played this mission twice and the best total I can get is 23 out of 25.

I'm going to take a wild guess i assume you missed the 2 snipers in the building across from the footbridge just after the first sniper. The only reason I think it's those 2 are you can't miss any of the others seeing as there all out in the open and visable.

If your not sure if you have missed them or not approved the bridge as normal and before you go down the stairs on the other side look straight forward to the bombed building in front of you. You should be able to see the 2 guards in the building about 2 floors up. Id use the sniper rifle to pick them off if you have ammo if not it's going to be lucky shots with the pistol.

Hopefully these are the 2 you have missed and get them this time.

Nope. I tagged both of them. All I can figure as of now, is that it seems as if you must have to purposefully get caught at some point in the level to spawn the last two enemies. I did the entire level with silent kills besides the three I had to snipe.

Here's a breakdown of the enemies I've been coming across.

1 while I'm in still in the sewers, near the beginning of the level.

3 in the area after I climb out of the sewers. One who stands stationary and smokes, and two that have a conversation.

2 in the next, tunnel-like area. A commander and a guard, looking over corpses.

4 on the street that follows. 3 that patrol and one that stands with his back to the doorway of a small shack northwest of where you enter.

4 in the next area full of small shacks. The first one smokes with his back to the door of the shack where you find the first rifle without ammo. The other three are a commander and two guards that patrol.

1 in the following location, after I climb the ladder onto a shack and climb down the other side. He smokes leaning next to a tree and you climb the fence to take him out.

5 down the long street and bridge where you first come across snipers. The sniper in the large window, all the way across the river. 2 patrolling guards down the main street. And the 2 you mentioned, in the abandoned building across from the stairs at the far end of the bridge.

And, lastly, 3 on the next street, after I crawl through a hole. 2 patrolling in between tanks and trucks and a commander who keeps his back turned to you.

23 out of the 25. That's all I'm getting.

Edited by QuasidodoJr

Nope. I tagged both of them. At this point, it seems as if you must have to purposefully get caught at some point in the level to spawn the last two enemies. I did the entire level with silent kills besides the three I had to snipe.

hmm interesting, i did the whole level with silent kills also and got all 3 snipers but here is a list anyhow:

1st area: 1 (sewer)

2nd area: 3 (ghetto houses)

3rd area: 2 (courtyard with dead jews)

4th area: 4 (courtyard with trucks

5th area: 4 (2nd getting houses)

6th area: 1 (2nd ghetto located after jumping over houses)

7th area: 3 (1 including a sniper)

8th area: 2 (both sniper in a bombed building)

9th area: 5 (outside prison with tanks)

This is as good as i can explain it but hopefully it helps.