Best Way to Get 10k Jabs/1k Stuns

Hent High

Ok so I came up with this strategy after beating Legacy mode and having nothing to do. It requires 2 controllers.

I chose Muhammad Ali against Mike Tyson.

So what you do is use Ali's constant jab to stun the idle Mike Tyson and steer him into one of the corners of the ring (by recoiling him with each stun and manuevering around him).

Ideally you will have Tyson trapped in any of the four corners with Ali just close enough to constantly connect with his 20-rated jab while not being so close as to mistakenly hit Tyson with a hook and knock him down.

Contrary to popular belief you can, and should, jab Tyson constantly, even when he is stunned, as you cannot KNOCKDOWN somebody with a jab although the damage you do when he is stunned, with unlimited stamina and 15 jabs per combination will soon stun him again.

Done correctly, you will will string together constant stuns every 10 or so seconds while effectively having unlimited stamina in doing so.

I don't know how many times I stunned Tyson when I did this, I only did this for 5 rounds before having to knock him out in the 6th to get off the Xbox.

I recorded 2700 jabs in that time period, no sliders or round lengths adjusted.

Reply if you have questions or if you found this helpful :)

Edited by Hent High

Its fair but pointless seeing how you have to complete Legacy Mode,Champion Mode,and defeat the whole roster i'm pretty sure this will come naturally as you progress through those but i guess if u want it faster.

Not if you adjusted the sliders to run through those modes faster

Not if you adjusted the sliders to run through those modes faster

True, because I used the sliders to beat the complete Fight roster, but when I was doing it I noticed in Featherweight using Gamboa, and constantly jabbing also helped my rack up quite a lot of jabs/stuns. I probably gained 10 stuns minimum in a round, and about 500-600 jabs at the end of the fight. It helps to use the slider, and run the Referee Damage Awareness all the way down.