Help with gamertag

Ruari

Guest Scotty
Hello I'm new to the forums in my profile I linked my Gamertag when I started but I have changed my name since then and I can't find out how to change it on my profile.

top left of the page, there is a box with an outline of a blue avatar and your message count. click on 'unread'.

from here, look down the left hand side of the page and there is a list of all the options you can choose. the top option, 'edit your details' is what you need to click on next.

on this new page, scroll all the way to the bottom and the last box you can input your gamertag.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Scotty
Does it it have to be 5 forrum posts or do posts on the achievements count to to activate your editing profile?

it has to be 5 non-spam forum posts. comments in the separate achievements DO NOT count as they aren't part of the forum, but the main site.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm pretty sure i have 5 post but just not in any forums

If you look to the left with your name it tells you how many posts you have.... Mines like 4 which is wrong and really annoying since I can't fix my gamertag :mad:

Guest Scotty
If you look to the left with your name it tells you how many posts you have.... Mines like 4 which is wrong and really annoying since I can't fix my gamertag :mad:

Yours isn't wrong, its just that posts in certain areas do not count towards your total. these areas are basically all of the off-topic areas. so post in xbox 360 related forums/threads and watch your count rise.