Complete guide to the collectibles - Pins, Film Reels, Photos, Costumes etc

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I began another playthrough and noticed that all my pins (as well as other collectibles) were set back to zero. Are you supposed to collect ALL the pins in one playthrough? Is that even possible?

Edited by jmovfx

1 Pin missing for me. I know where it is, but i don't know how to get it.

Does anyone have a hint for me how to get the Booty to the Head Pin?

I thinned out the back of the Jolly Roger but there is a drunk pirate sitting in front of the chest. I can do what i want, i can't get rid of him or open the chest.

1 Pin missing for me. I know where it is, but i don't know how to get it.

Does anyone have a hint for me how to get the Booty to the Head Pin?

I thinned out the back of the Jolly Roger but there is a drunk pirate sitting in front of the chest. I can do what i want, i can't get rid of him or open the chest.

Exactly same problem here...

Exactly same problem here...

I got my last pin ;)

I could not open the chest in the Jolly Roger and as i am not playing the english version i don't know if i got the Booty to the Head Pin at the pin trader. I can't find any similar named pin in my list.

I got my last pin in the basement of the crow's nest. On the search what to do for the chest in the Jolly Roger i found 3 antennas in the trees and on the houses at the upper area. When Oswald zaps them in the right order it opens a door at the bottom of the crow's nest.

• 2 weeks later...

I've found everything and know everything. 2 tasks but I do not see why not there continues. There are only completely empty, without crossed so Trophy Cup. No. There is no cross / stamp that I have completed. There is no "conspiracy Donalds" and Wastsland Limited ", but some other tasks, is yes, all are there. But I had talked to Donald and made ​​with Wastsland Limited, was still not crossed / stamp.

Why is that? O.o

Where is the list for Staff Photographer?

http://www.ign.com/wikis/epic-mickey-2/The_Encyclopedia_Wastelandica?objectid=142951

Use that if you are having trouble. If you look at your quest status, you can see based on each Episode how many you have got. They are also organized in this by each area, so hopefully you can figure out which ones you need if you already started/missed any.

I made a complete list of pints in order by area and how they appear in the pin shop. this thread seems to be a bit disorganized now and people just listing pins they've found that weren't in the original thread. Thought this would help others because it's a pain in the ass trying to go through your pins to find the 1 you are missing when there is not a comprehensive list in any particular order.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=414777

I have an issue and wanted to know if any of you have had this issue yet, the issue is that I have all but one pin and the one that I'm missing is the make ghost lonesome pin and I tried to get it from the lady in the wasteland but she never have it to me and when I went to the pin collector guy there was no bags left for me to get. Does that mean my have glitched on me and I have to start a whole new game. Let me know thanks

• 1 month later...

Someone has already asked this here but didn't get a response. I'm in the same boat -

I have missed a pin "beauty only thin deep" which is found in the Dark Beauty Castle.

Is there any way that I can either go back to Dark Beauty Castle and get it or buy it from the shop?

It doesn't appear to be in the shop at the moment but whether it does when I've finished the game. I'm at beginning of 3rd episode. - I will start again if I have to but I'd rather not seeing as I've done most of the quests and other pins in this playthrough.

The other QUICK question I have is - is there a way to start a new playthrough and not lose the pin progress etc. that you've made in a previous playthrough?

• 2 months later...
great guide... But there is nothing here about taking photos like it says in the title. I need to know how to turn in photos along the way. My camera is full with 6 photos and I can't take anymore pics. Thanks

None of the pictures that you have to take for quests (or pictures of monsters) should be filling up your film. They're saved automatically in a separate spot, so that means you've been taking random pictures and you filled up your camera with stuff that's unneeded. If that's the case, you need to go to Mean Street North, at the camera shop, and click on the book near the person that gives you the photo location quest to "empty your film" into a photo album (or you can just delete them from there).

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...