Major spoilers, do not click unless you've finished

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^You know this is why we played it first and will worry about achievements later. :p

Alas--go back we must and replay we shall in order to unlock those chievos.

Lee gets bit yes... but there is a slight hint toward salvation if I dare say so myself. Ep. 5 come!

Seems the vast majority of the players saved Ben... after Carley/Doug, Chuck, Duck and Brie - people STILL saved his ass.

After abandoning Clem, after causing the Motel to get overrun, after causing the school to get overrun only to then decide now is the time for confessions - people STILL saved his ass.

Im honoured to be in the minority... too many good people and nearly so many more died because he is an idiot. I would have traded a 100 Bens for one Molly... as such i hope the majority of the players dont regret their decision.

Seems the vast majority of the players saved Ben... after Carley/Doug, Chuck, Duck and Brie - people STILL saved his ass.

After abandoning Clem, after causing the Motel to get overrun, after causing the school to get overrun only to then decide now is the time for confessions - people STILL saved his ass.

I finished this episode about 4 hours ago and I did save him and I regretted it immediately. Neither he nor Kenny wanted to help me save Clem later which made me think "you ungrateful little (insert censor here)." Guess what I'm choosing next time when I play again while trying to get all the achievements?

Im honoured to be in the minority... too many good people and nearly so many more died because he is an idiot. I would have traded a 100 Bens for one Molly... as such i hope the majority of the players dont regret their decision.

I had Ben stick with my group and he promised me that he would make up for everything that he had done. I expect him to sacrifice himself in the last episode to save the group or Clem.

When he showed up carrying the hatchet I knew he was going to die soon, because he was a fuckin idiot.

I didnt hesitate when he was hanging from the bell, he deserved it.

Lol. I love how evil people are.

We should start a DOWN WITH BEN chant immediately.

Somehow I managed to get all four of them following me at the end. :woop:

Still fairly sure that Christa's pregnant, but I've got no idea what's going on with Vernon and that voice on the radio.

Quite a wait to find out how it ends... i got a feeling that Lee is going to either ask/need to be shot by Clem.

Damn, I don't know about you guys but I gotta say this has been my favorite episode yet. Some very good action parts, Lee going up the stairs as he shoots the walkers. Amazing emotional parts too, I nearly cried and was saying no too when Lee got bit.

And the atmosphere of the town and the new characters was spectacular. My obvious new favorite is Molly; agile, quick with that ice pick, and damn she's strong when you remember how many times she helped Lee up.

Simply amazing episode and the end has me really pumped up for the conclusion, cannot wait. :)

Damn, I don't know about you guys but I gotta say this has been my favorite episode yet. Some very good action parts, Lee going up the stairs as he shoots the walkers. Amazing emotional parts too, I nearly cried and was saying no too when Lee got bit.

And the atmosphere of the town and the new characters was spectacular. My obvious new favorite is Molly; agile, quick with that ice pick, and damn she's strong when you remember how many times she helped Lee up.

Simply amazing episode and the end has me really pumped up for the conclusion, cannot wait. :)

A lot of people are already showing a lot of hope she will return in Episode 5 or even Season 2. I however dont expect it once i was told she can actually die if you fail to shoot the zombie attacking her at the school in time (if Clem is there she shoots it for you). Basically - chances are she wont reappear in series as not everyone will have her alive thanks to you guessed it... our pal Ben the numptie.

I saved Ben.

Thing is, I agree with everyone here. The kid is a fuck up. He gave food to the bandits, can be blamed for Carley/Ben, Kat and Duck's deaths, abandoned Clem (I wanted to kill him), didn't pay attention to Clem when she wandered off (TWICE), let walkers into the school, and picked the worst time to tell Kenny about what he did.

But I couldn't let him die. I'm not like that. I feel like he truly feels remorseful for what he's done and has the chance to redeem himself. Plus, Clem said he was her friend.

I was able to get all of them to come with me to save Clem. Kenny and Ben took some convincing. When I told Kenny that Clem was all the "family" I had left he noted that family is everything and that I was there for Kat and Duck when it mattered the most. With Ben I pointed out that Clem was the only one who stuck up for him when no one else would and he owed her one.

As for Lee getting bit, yeah it sucks. Lee's a goner and that's a shame because I love Lee. :( The way I see things playing out are as follows: Lee is going to be getting weaker as episode five goes on and by the end he's near dead. Kenny already said that not everyone is going to able to fit on the boat and I think Lee, already being bit, is going to offer to be the one that gets left behind. And it's going to break Clem's heart. I could also see Lee, not wanting to become a walker, either ending his own life or having one of group members put him out of his misery.

The most emotional one to do that would probably be Clementine. Think about it, Lee has been protecting Clem this whole time. He taught her how to defend herself and how to shoot and kept her safe. It's only fitting that Clem returns the favor by making sure Lee doesn't come back as a walker.

This is, of course, all just speculation. But I don't see Lee having a happy ending here.

As soon as I met Kenny I hated him and went against every choice of his and sided with Lilly. Then Ben came along and I went against him too.

Both these choices ended up biting me in the ass since they are STILL alive!

Best moment was when Ben was standing holding the hatchet - I can't have been the only one shouting at the tv!

I like the fact that no one is safe, because in this world, NO one is safe. I still don't see a good ending coming. They get in the boat, then what? Not big enough to go ocean, no supplies, no plan. In the end, they are all doomed. The final episode will be a race against time for Lee to find Clementine and get her to safety before he turns.

Sucks that one of the few non-white playable characters in video games has to die. Always killing the black guy.

When you were about to climb out of the tower near the end of the episode, Vernon said "You didn't come into town from the railroad, did you?".

What was that about?

Erm... I think someone or something is there.

Edit:

Anyone show the group Lee's bite?

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

How come there was no "next time on the walking dead" trailer at the end this time. I was one that saved ben, don't know why, maybe I felt a bit sorry for him being bitched at by everyone. I lied to the doctor guy at the morgue by accident as I got a bit distracted by my mum asking me a question then panic when i saw the timer running out and pressed the closest button,lol. I am really pissed that Lee got bitten, but I decided to lie about it and kenny was the only one to join me to find clemintin. I'm going to go through it again at least once more and make different choice's to how much it does affect the outcome.

How come there was no "next time on the walking dead" trailer at the end this time. I was one that saved ben, don't know why, maybe I felt a bit sorry for him being bitched at by everyone. I lied to the doctor guy at the morgue by accident as I got a bit distracted by my mum asking me a question then panic when i saw the timer running out and pressed the closest button,lol. I am really pissed that Lee got bitten, but I decided to lie about it and kenny was the only one to join me to find clemintin. I'm going to go through it again at least once more and make different choice's to how much it does affect the outcome.

Because there was so many different options. Everybody's next time is going to be very different. So far, everyone in this thread got someone to come with them at the end whereas I got no one. Plus it makes for a big surprise for episode 5.

Edited by VVh1pCr3am