Khaos

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Need about 50 more extermination matches. Send me a message if u need me (I know u need 6 people total). GT: action frampton

Thanks

Nevermind; done it now because the community is still populated enough to get games if your patient- managed over 50 games since my original post without trying too hard.

Tip - don't bother playing before 11pm in the UK because it doesn't pick up until the guys in the US start playing. And Saturday nights seemed like the only night there weren't enough players to start a game.

Edited by the action frampton

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm doing this game every weekend till I complete all MP achievements. I leave it on Saturdays I stay in Creatures Vs. Soldiers and Sundays in Extermination. Since I am host it's always open and I leave it on nonstop so people if there's enough can play without worrying about the host leaving due to boredom. Only time I leave is if the internet goes down which is once in a while. But if anyone needs these achievements I am always on during the weekend. Just don't freak out if I am not playing in game since I might be asleep or something.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If anyone is looking to knock out MP I have a session up on trueachievements.com, it will give you the date and time. 6 are required (including me) so all we need is 5 participants. It's Sunday September 8th, hope to see some people there.

hey i havent started this game yet but im going to on wednesday and im gonna try to get the full 1000 by next monday so i need some boosting partners to help me this week with the multiplayer cheevos, i will only be able to work with you guys this week, and afterwards i cant help for awhile, but anyways please help me i will try my best to help you but it needs to be done this week only and as fast as possible with no fucking around. if ur interested my gamertag is Skrillex Death and if you have other friends lookin to boost this then great cuz i dont hav ANY boosting partners for this yet. add me if your interested

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...