Can't Play Catwoman when Off Line

GodLike499

Just for starters, I bought this game new when it first came out; I got the code, and downloaded the Catwoman Bundle Pack, all legit like. This evening I disconnected my internet connection so I could change my system clock for the Calendar Man achievement (so I'm not 100% legit), but when I started the game, I was prompted to enter a code or purchase the catwoman dlc. I hit cancel, because like I said, I already have the content. I started the game, and I wasn't able to access any of the catwoman content from the menu, no Riddler Challenges, not campaign missions, nothing. Once I plugged my internet connection back in, the catwoman content was back.

Is this a known "feature" or am I doing something wrong? What happens to this content when Xbox Live 2.0 goes away?

OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU DIDNT KNOW THIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!UJE#@!

Okay, now I've got that out. It sounds like a DRM issue. Have you, since downloading the content, moved to another console? If so, then you will need to migrate the licenses of your purchased content to your current console.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/marketplace-and-purchasing/download-content

Before doing so, just try to access any other add-on or XBLA title you may have downloaded AFTER the Catwoman DLC. If they also don't work (XBLA titles will show as a demo) then follow the link provided, migrate your licenses and you can use the content while offline.

I had thought of that; sorry I didn't mention it in the previous post; but yes, I have purchased a new console recently, and yes I did migrate the licenses. All my arcade games work fine.

BTW, about the arcade games showing up as demos, you should've mentioned that you have to be on a local gamertag (not an xbox live account) or an account that hadn't downloaded the games, with the account that purchased the games logged out.

• 4 weeks later...