Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still looking to get Role Model (last achievement for the game). I'll be online for the next few days so message me if you need another person or want to get a group together. I have no mic so someone would have to say which bonus we are going for as we play.

I have recently been going through some old games to try to pick up some extra achievements. I will be online saturday if anyone would please like to help me boost! I only need a few more achievements to get my perfect score!

Abstergo Employee of the Month - Every bonus at least once

Role Model - All Co-op bonuses in one session

Download Complete - Reach level 50 (Don't know exactly how many more levels I will need)

Job Skills - Escape a pursuer and kill a target while in open conflict

If anyone would like to add me my GT is Shup00pi3!

looking to get the following achievements

Strong Closer

Role Model

Employee of the Month

and while I'm less concerned about getting the full level, I'm still pretty far away from it so any help there would be appreciated too.

Available now and every weekday until 3. If other times have to work I can talk to my gf but she'll be maaaad lol

GT: XthedupX

and I'm available saturday night, will gladly join in the boosting party

Edited by XthedupX

The achievements I need are needle in a haystack, strong closer, Role model, Overachiever,Abstergo Employee of the Month, and download complete.

You must have a mic and message me on xbox 360 or send me a friend request that will let me know if you can help at all with these achievements.

Thanks

Livinglaser

Edited by livinglaser

I am willing to booost these achievements strong closer, needle in a haystack, Download complete, Role model, Overachiever,Abstergo Employee of the Month message me or send me a friend request.

Thanks

GT Livinglaser

Edited by livinglaser

These are the cheevos that I need for MP...

Strong Closer

Fast Learner

Job skills

Download Complete - I am only level 5 right now, but I guess if enough of us get together at the same time this will be easy to bring up.

Role Model

Abstergo Employee of the Month

Ahead of the Curve

I will be on tonight from 7pm (eastern time) to about 2am. I will also be on tomorrow for possibly the same time frame of 7pm-2am.

I am going to be a hosting a boosting sesion so I can get the achievements Abstergo Employee of the Month, Download complete, Needle in a haystack, Overachiever, Strong Closer, and Role Model. If you message me I will send you an invite also feel free to send me a friend request. you must have a mic so we can communicate. so you can help out and also if you need these achievements.

Thanks Gt livinglaser

Edited by livinglaser

Okay, first off, me and a few people cleared out everything off my list except..

Download Complete and Abstergo Employee of the Month (obviously because I am only level 6)

So thank you for your help for all the other ones guys.

Second off, livinglaser, I invited you to a party group where there were 5 of us looking for a sixth person. You just left without saying anything and ever replying to my messages. If you had people you could of said so and brought them with. We could of possibly set up 2 boosting groups. I do not appreciate your ignorance in ignoring me and then posting your post about setting up a boosting session.

With that said...

MotoBreath and me are going to attempt to set up another Level Boosting Group today (Friday) between the same time as I stated before for my availability. 7pm Eastern Time to about 2am.

Feel free to message one of us about it.

GTs: j2eco7V, motobreath