Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The achievments I am now missing are Role Model, Abstergo Employee of the Month, Strong Closer, and Download complete.

If you want to want to help you have to have a mike and you have to be willing to boost the achievements. Message me if you want to join or send me a friend request.

Thanks Gt livinglaser

Hi, i'm looking for someone to help me boost (and I'll help you doing the same) multiplayer achievements (I need : Strong Closer, Role Model and Abstergo Employee of the Month), I'm online right now and will be boosting in the next days. I have no mic, so we will plan via Pm what we are going to do in the match. Send me a FR if you want to join me, see you!

GT: Valigrant

All I need now is Download Complete, at level 40. Looking to boost and finish this weekend! I'll be on two hours from now. :)

I have a mic and willing to help with other achievements. Message me on XBL or add me as a friend. GT is LezardValeth80.

Would you still like help to boost because i'm looking to boost Strong Closer

Still looking to get Role Model (last achievement for the game). I'll be online for the next few days so message me if you need another person or want to get a group together. I have no mic so someone would have to say which bonus we are going for as we play.

Still looking :) I'm free any time tomorrow, so late night US.

GT: ryanb1705

Managed to get Download Complete last night but still need Extreme Variety to finish Abstergo EoM. Looking for 2 people willing to help me out real quick. Will gladly return the favor, even boost a few matches if a group needs a 6th.

GT: Epidote6

I gave up on this shit weeks ago and went ahead and got Revelations for half price at Wal-Mart. I load up Revelations and what do you know? The fucking game is 50% online achievements which forced me to learn how to play and suck it up which really sucks. The multiplayer is a disaster and it's apparent the single player campaign was really short, rushed and incomplete as far as I'm concerned because so much time went in to developing multiplayer.

Anyways rant over, I'm ready to do Abstergo Employee of the Month, Overachiever, Role Model and Down Complete.

Gamer tag: TotalBlank

I have the complete game (all DLC's and all Animus updates 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0).