How do you start dlc

crabbycrabcrab

If it is your first time playing through the game then it will bring the DLC cases up as you go since you will go through each desk during the story.

If you have already played through and are just wanting to do the DLC then load up the desks from the opening screen.

The 'desks' are the various police divisions you will go through like Homicide and Arson. So if you are in Homicide then you are at the Homicide desk.

• 1 month later...
The Rockstar Pass is just "unlocks" the content, it doesn't contain it. Make sure you download the actual DLC from the marketplace within the game.

I'm doing this now and it seems to be working. Thanks a lot for the help! I should have known it wouldn't have downloaded almost instantly :p

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I only have Slip of the tounge its located in the Traffic Case section. Go to cases and look through then all thats all i can say. BTW SLIP OF THE TOUNGE=WORST DLC I'VE EVER PLAYED. Got it free from my Walmart new version. One starred it cause I know nothing about cars so it was really annoying man. Pink slips this blah blah blah that. BORING. Might get Reefer maddness that looks good.