Barad

What's your favourite map?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite map?

• Azadi Palace
    • Epicentre
    • Markaz Monolith
    • Talah Market

Mine would have to be Azadi Palace, but Talah Market comes close because of it's size. Epicentre is the only map I've noticed the "shaking" and Markaz Monolith has too much shit on the ground I keep getting stuck in combat.

Overall these maps are much more enjoyable to play on compared to last 2 DLC's, but still not as good as Karkand imo! :p

Talah Market is my favorite at the moment. I really like all of them though and I would have to say Epicenter is my least favorite. Once I get the maps memorized I am sure I will like them even more.

One thing I have not seen any one mention is the numerous pathways marked with a blue door with a red propane tank next to it. I was pleasently surprised by these and I think they rock, who would not like more avenues to flank with?

Talah Market is my favorite at the moment. I really like all of them though and I would have to say Epicenter is my least favorite. Once I get the maps memorized I am sure I will like them even more.

One thing I have not seen any one mention is the numerous pathways marked with a blue door with a red propane tank next to it. I was pleasently surprised by these and I think they rock, who would not like more avenues to flank and subsequently shank with?

Fixed it, bruh!

One thing I have not seen any one mention is the numerous pathways marked with a blue door with a red propane tank next to it. I was pleasently surprised by these and I think they rock, who would not like more avenues to flank with?

I saw these when I first joined The Sandbox to try the first map, I thought something looked different about them, so I tossed a frag and boom! I like the dark tunnels, they make the tac-light actually seem useful. I wish they would do more cool things like that. Maybe we need a map set in a sewer or something...

On-topic, Markaz is probably my favorite, if only for the choppers and rooftops, it seems like the perfect kind of map for the slow and vulnerable scout choppers, since all the buildings give them enough cover to actually survive long enough to do anything.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I really like the design for Talah Market, and all the possible routes to take and roofs to spider-man to and from. I would say Markaz Monolith, but that map is usually ruined by camping snipers from either team on all the buildings. Though it's great fun flying a scout chopper on that map.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I would have to say that Aftermath is one of my favorite dlc's. I feel like all of the maps play very well on console and I usually will play on a Aftermath server if I feel like working on some infantry kills. Azadi Palace and Epicenter are my two favorite maps, I wish people knew how to play CQA or else it would still be Talah Market

I would have to say that Aftermath is one of my favorite dlc's. I feel like all of the maps play very well on console and I usually will play on a Aftermath server if I feel like working on some infantry kills. Azadi Palace and Epicenter are my two favorite maps, I wish people knew how to play CQA or else it would still be Talah Market

Yeah by far aftermath is my fav dlc it is very good. and well laid out. all the maps are good epicenter is my fav, then markaz. Talah market sucks ass on rush spawns or sooooooo bad...

My server runs aftermath maps . You can play on it of you want...

Edited by Benny34