Bitching Thread

Tsaako

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13's decided I don't actually have a game face. Even though I know for a fact I have one. Stupid game. I'll be making one now and hoping that maybe that reverse psychology will get me somewhere! :p

EDIT: Peculiar. I loaded an old autosave from before the WC final and simmed the game again (won as before) and managed to coax the game past the previous tripping point. I managed a week further before it froze again, just as I was expecting a return from my offers for Riley (Bolton) and Henley (Blackburn). Wondering if either of these players is causing my headaches.

Edited by Samao14

Taken from news page from homepage.

The title update will also address a number of other issues. Here’s the full list.

Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.

Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.

Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.

Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.

Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.

Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.

Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.

Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with "ANY" and "Match Keeper") will provide the desired results.

Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.

Lets hope EA don't cock this up. I've been putting off playing career because of everyones problems.

Alot of the things i read are frustrating to me aswell.

However the thing that i hate the most is the lag you get once in a while when your playing ProSeasons, drop in match.

First i thought it was my connection but almost all my mates are having the same problem.

Its not even fun to try and get your pro lvl up when the lag is so bad that you cant see the ball....

EA allways says they listen to there fans but i havnt noticed that in ages...

In FUT SP seasons, the cpu will always find a way to screw you out of a win or draw. You can dominate the game, the cpu goalie is superman and they always score some cheap goal.

Pace is complete BS. As some terrible defender with a pace of 55 can keep up with someone who is a 85 pace. Its stupid and not even fun as its more fustrating.

My only problem is difficulty is still really unbalanced at least for me.

On professional its just too easy but then on World Class its so unpredictable, i play with Deportivo and can beat Barcelona 4-1 playing very well and then in another game a team like Levante play crazy good and finish all their chances. Dunno maybe just me haha

My only problem is difficulty is still really unbalanced at least for me.

On professional its just too easy but then on World Class its so unpredictable, i play with Deportivo and can beat Barcelona 4-1 playing very well and then in another game a team like Levante play crazy good and finish all their chances. Dunno maybe just me haha

Im kinda with you. I play on legendary and usually win say 1-0 2-1 3-1 a realistic scoreline. But then some matches its like they are in retard mode and i win like 8-0 which is a bit stupid.

my problems with Fifa 13:

1. the passing in this game is horrible, i mean i average 60% passing with assist passing while average 90% on Semi. Assist passing means to pass the ball to the Best available player! so if I want to pass the ball to the guy beside me, why does game think giving the ball to the guy at the other side of the field is acceptable. I know manual passing is better, but i know that im not good at it.

2. Fouls: I play games that the CPU player breaks my players' legs and the ref gives them a pat in the back while if i look at them, it a automatic red.

3. somehow in Career mode I cant get past May 30th 2015 because it freezes

4. World class: the CPU always turns in Barcelona in the last 15 mins of the game and their player turn into superman cause they throw my players like ragdolls

5. EA server: nuff said

I do have many more complains but these are my top 5

Like every new Fifa game you open it play it and love it, then when it sinks in you realise it's just another poor football game with a set back and minor improvements on the previous years edition. Here's my problems.

1. Can't connect to a match, Pro Ranked is fine, but Seasons, oh boy it says opponent found, 5 minutes later, disconnected. Or I get to the lobby but i'm a different team then I chose and then I get disconnected. But this can be fixed by EA.

2. Hitting the post, my shots always seem to hit the post and it's cost me matches on Ultimate team, Seasons matches, I don't get it, my shooting has not gotten worse since Fifa 12, i do the same type shots all the time but again improvement by me can fix this.

3. First touch, where's the good part of the first touch, it's sh!t, I play a through ball on goal for my striker and it hits his thigh and goes wide, I can't do nothing to stop it, also I play a simple pass and it's touches my bplayer as if I whacked it against a brick wall, don't get it, really is a poor first touch engine on this game.

Other then that I enjoy Career mode against the AI, but that's because I always win, I hate losing but enkoy a challenge of online gaming, but just like every Fifa there's always somethings that annoys me.

Made it to the head to head seasons cup final with Arsenal and set the search preferences to match my teams star rating. I then get into the match and I'm up against Barcelona and of course he starts passing it around his defence for the first five minutes as he knows EA have gifted him the cup. To make matters worse he won by a tramp goal in the 87th minute.