Got back on this... need help

Destro

Hi, i bough this a while ago, i think it was last year around chrismas, played a bit, but left it out for a long time. Now i would like to eventually finish it up(at least the story once) and i find it extremely hard... but im sure its because i totally forgot how it play... I was on stage 3 or 4, can't remember, well i beated a girl and her robot, but the boss totally kicked my ass... i was doing minimal damage to him, while he hit me VERY hard.

I figured out you can block after a while, but since there is money , of course there are shops to buy stuff, but i didn't found them... i would like to know where they are and pretty much any tip on how to really play this game.

EDIT : WOW this game is hard... i play on average joe and yet can't beat the boss of stage 3... i found out where was the shop, but it seem i can store very minimal health to use later and yet i don't know how to use it... I bough some stuff that said it upped my defense and such but still it was not enough... i watch a video on youtube, the guy actually blow the walls when he runs after you by a one shot... me i can't destroy much of them before he get to me... And once in the battle he did a 75 damage... !!! almost killed me one life entirely.

So is that one of those damn "replay the levels a million time to lev up" kinda game? I find it weird that i can't pass a damn stage on the lowest difficulty...

Edited by Destro

leveling your guy up does help, use the money cheat if you have another controller and pay off scotts late fees to buy cheap items to level up your guy, trick with the boss on stage 3 is to wait till he uses his beam attack and as soon as he finishes run over and start hitting him you'll do alot more damage to him

Do the money cheat, pay Scott's bill in the 1.5 stage and then start buying stuff to raise your stats. Speed and Strength are needed right away.

Also, having more strength, the enemies will die in less hits than before with the Sword of Love so it shouldn't break before you get to the boss (STR = 100).

I watched the movie again tonight, last time (it was also first time) i saw it was i think last year christmas, when i bough the game as well on a buzz after watching the movie. So i tough yeah hey why not play a bit the game after the movie... I love this movie its just soooo good even tough its completly stupid, but the kind of "stupid movies" i love :woop:

I did the fourth lev, i got to the boss with no lives... i had few hopes but eventually i manage to weak the boss like crazy beating her with those wooden sword... until she hit me once... made me loose my weapon... and then it was BAM BAM BAM my health down like crazy she killed me... flashing like she was about to die... AAARH, that level was so long too...

Damn seriously i mean... why the fuck this game is SOOO HARD... would i play the hardest difficulty i would understand but i play AVERAGE JOE, it should be the easiest... normally playing on easy should be pretty much a walk in the park... But well i guess i need to spend that cash i got right? So pretty much what i need to do is buy all these things that up my attacks and defense? That should fixe it right?

I got near 300 bucks right now, i don't even think i need to do a money glitch... lol im not interested of doing the full completion on this game, all i want is beat the final boss, have fun, cause the movie is awesome.

I think the biggest fail for this game is no online.... pretty much like Soul Calibur 1 on xbox live arcade.... would had been epic with online... but i got nobody to play this locally, so im stuck to playing alone... why? Playing online with peoples would had been so fun...

Edited by Destro

I think the biggest fail for this game is no online.... pretty much like Soul Calibur 1 on xbox live arcade.... would had been epic with online... but i got nobody to play this locally, so im stuck to playing alone... why? Playing online with peoples would had been so fun...

There was an online DLC in the works, but nobody seems to know if it was cancelled or delayed. It was supposed to come out a few months ago.