Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna try to start up a boosting game tomorrow, looking for 6 people and will take 3 extra names, for just in case some people cant make it. Also looking for 3 people today to do a few of the multiplayer achievements that can be done in private matches. sign up if your interested

Boost to Rank 50 - Sunday 3:00PM EST(-5)

1. PlanesWalker 97

2. wasabiman535

3. Tuvix519

4. Agirga

5. Jimbo LaFleur

6. BMFN Sarco

Extra

Other Multiplayer achievements Saturday 5:00PM EST (-5)

1. PlanesWalker 97

2. Ganden

3. Tuvix519

More are welcome to joins today session

If you have the dlc you may have to delete it before boosting (you can always re-download it after) I have encountered issues playing with people with the dlc

Edited by PlanesWalker 97

Gonna try to start up a boosting game tomorrow, looking for 6 people and will take 3 extra names, for just in case some people cant make it. Also looking for 3 people today to do a few of the multiplayer achievements that can be done in private matches. sign up if your interested

1. PlanesWalker 97

Extra

1. PlanesWalker 97

2. Ganden

If you have the dlc you may have to delete it before boosting (you can always re-download it after) I have encountered issues playing with people with the dlc

count me in for the "other achievements"

GT: Tuvix519

I'm on GMT time, but i'm ALL of tonight for Abstergo Employee of the Month and all of the Co-Op's in one session. Think I only need Extreme Variety and Triple Escape, so will need 3 others. Shall message you soon Planeswalker!

Gonna set up a session of smack boosting tonight for as much smacking as you can take. I got 3-4 openings for people. Looking to start around 9 or 10 EST so SEND ME A MESSAGE if you'd like to be on the list and I'll hit you up with an invite. G-TAG is hatty r3b0rn

1. PlanesWalker 97

2. wasabiman535

3. Tuvix519

4. Agirga

Extra

1. PlanesWalker 97

2. Ganden

3. Tuvix519

Count me in! : )

I'll put a boosting group together for Role Model and Abstergo Employee of the Month as well as Strong Closer for those who need it (myself included). We will probably boost tomorrow or the 10th, as I will be busy on the 9th. It will most likely be in the early afternoon EST. If you can make it and you can figure out my gamertag, send me a message over Xbox.

I need Triple Escape, Intercepted, and Untouchable to complete Employee of the Month. I would be willing to help with boosting levels (I'm already level 50) in exchange for help on those three bonuses. I will be on till about 12 am EST tonight.

GT: c0neb0ned69

The o's are zeroes in my GT

Edited by C0NEB0NED69