Seeker Written Guide

Ricey-BFD

Mission 1 - One Shot, One Kill:

1. As sooon as u repel down stick to the left hand side and the laptop is in the first yellow hut you come to.

2. Not long after #1 when you come to the metal fence you have to go through turn right and go in the yellow hut to find the laptop. You will have to go around the back to get in.

Mission 2 - No Man Left Behind:

1. After you have to go ahead alone walk forward and you will see a cabin to your right and a cabin just to your left far back the laptop is in there.

2. After #1 proceed ahead and you will come to two guards by a car. Take them out. Now walk down by the right side of the car go around the big rock and trees and there is a big cabin walk through and there is a smaller cabie behind the laptop is in there.

3. When you have to get to the lighthouse walk on abit and you wil see a humvee outside a large cabin. The laptop's inside.

Mission 3 - Dangerous Grounds:

1. After the cut scene you watch you will start facing a red and white broadcast tower move around the right side of it and you will see a cabin walk up the slope and the laptop is on the table.

Mission 4 - Take Down The Rigs:

1. As soon as you start and go up the lift you have to take position to breach a crate kill the guys inside and the laptop is behind them.

2. When you have to find the diving equipment and you walk down sum stairs (you will hit a save point) and the laptop is around the corner inside the crate on your right (there will be a guy shooting you in the window).

Mission 5 - An Alliance To Save Rodriguez:

1.As you start clear your way past the first building then you should see three more buildings infront of you the laptop is in the building on the right closest to you just go up the small flight of stairs and its on the table.

2.When you have gone up some wooden stairs and there are some huts infront of you. The laptop is in the third hut on your left.

Mission 6 - Weaken The Regime:

1. As you get off the boat kill all the enimes and the laptop is in the first shack to your right.

2. When you split up from your team cross the bridge and go into the big shack on the left side the laptop is on the table.

3. When you go to plant the third tag when your 50m away turn right and go up the ramp to find the laptop on the desk inside.

Mission 7 - On Your Own:

1. After you have got the C4 exit the shack and go into the one infront of you laptop is on a barrel.

2. When going to destroy the third AA gun you'll come to like a windmill looking thing turn left and follow the dirt road and you'll see the laptop on your left on a box.

3. When Your at the third AA gun go to the front asif your looking down the barrels of the gun now turn left and go the fire (you'll only see the smoke when at the AA gun) and go into that buliding to find the laptop.

Mission 8 - A Simple Rendezvous:

1. When you have to find a radio to call in the evac chopper when your 55m away from the radio turn 90degrees right and go in the hut to find the laptop.

2. Straight after #1 go out the hut turn right up the small stairs and its in the big building on the left. (there is a archway leading to the entrance)

Mission 9 - Steal From Under Their Noses:

1. Once you have crawled under the hut turn left up the hill and the laptop is in the hut at the top.

NOTE: ON MISSION 10 THERE ARE TWO WAYS OF GETTING THESE SECRETS YOU CAN EITHER GET THEM AS A SNIPER OR AS A GUY WITH A AK-47.

IF YOU ARE DOING IT AS A SNIPER THEN YOU WANT TO GET #2 THEN #1.

Mission 10 - The End Is Near...:

1. When you have to support the sniper kill all the men in the camp and you shud see a helicopter and at the side of it will be sum small creats the laptop is on there.

2. As you enter the small village proceed as normal then once you have climbed the ladders drop down to the right and sneek around, around the corner you will see a truck sneek towards the back of it and you will see a three seater outside a house next to it will be a table infront of the door the laptop is in there.

Mission 11 - The Hunt Is On:

No Secrets

Mission 12 - Steal From Under Their Noses Part II:

1. As you start go straight forward down the hill kill the guard in the tower craw under and go into the shack infront of you and turn left .

2. When you have to locate the data and you come to what looks like a camp site (big green tents) stand on the road 180m away from the objective and turn right you will see two yellow crates there are laptops in both of them on the lower floor.

3.See #2

Mission 13 - A Marksman At His Best:

1. When you start the mission go through the hole in the fence and climb two pair of ladders and the laptop is right infront of you.

2. When your told to go up river to avoid conflict with the guards proceed as normal but before you go into the cave sneek towards the guards and the laptop is on the jeep.

Mission 14 - Guardian Angel:

1.When you enter the tower go up the stairs and make your first right you'll see it on the desk.

Mission 15 - The Showdown:

1. When you are in the cave and your team mate says enter the camp. At this point you wil have the option to go left or right (to the left are two guys by a fire) go right all the way to find the laptop.

2. Once you enter the the camp to regroup with delta three. Just after you walk past the small fire at the entrance of the camp you will see on your left a two floor crate and a single floor crate to your right the laptop is in the single floor one.

3. After you take back control of the main guy after doing the sniping walk up the hill and carry on until you come to a bulldozer facing a jeep next to them is a two floor crate the laptop is on the top floor.

Mission 16 - Seek And Destroy:

No Secrets.

Edited by Ricey-BFD

So far, the first 3 that I have read are off by quite a bit. This guide is poorly written, but semi-useful I suppose.

I used this guide first. Then, if I was unsure on some locations I would check out the vids in the achievement guide.

I think combining them in some way would be beneficial.

• 4 weeks later...

No offense, but after printing this out I have to admit I'm quite disgusted with the quality of the write-up while trying to discern the directions. Granted I didn't do it, and props to the OP for all the hard work, however; take some time to not make spelling errors, use correct puncuation, etc. If I was the first one to make a write-up I would be SURE to make certain it is without errors as well as covered the key points, which it does. All this does is confuse the reader and they have to sit there and read it over and over again, (if they're a first time player to the game) before they figure out what you really meant to say in the first place. Flame my post if you want, which is technically what I'm doing I guess, minus fixing it in the first place, but if this is what the future holds for me when I retire, then someone help us!

Seeker Written Guide

Mission 1 - One Shot, One Kill:

1. As soon as u rappel down stick to the left hand side and the laptop is in the first yellow hut you come to.

2. Not long after #1 when you come to the metal fence you have to go through turn right and go in the yellow hut to find the laptop. You will have to go around the back to get in.

Mission 2 - No Man Left Behind:

1. After you have to go ahead alone, walk forward and you will see a cabin to your right and a cabin just to your left far back, the laptop is in there.

2. After #1 proceed ahead and you will come to two guards by a car. Take them out. Now walk down by the right side of the car go around the big rock and trees and there is a big cabin walk through and there is a smaller cabin behind the laptop is in there.

3. When you have to get to the lighthouse walk on a bit and you will see a humvee outside a large cabin. The laptop's inside.

Mission 3 - Dangerous Grounds:

1. After the cut scene, you will start facing a red and white broadcast tower move around the right side of it and you will see a cabin walk up the slope and the laptop is on the table.

Mission 4 - Take Down The Rigs:

1. As soon as you start and go up the lift you have to take position to breach a crate kill the guys inside and the laptop is behind them.

2. When you have to find the diving equipment and you walk down some stairs (you will hit a save point) and the laptop is around the corner inside the crate on your right (there will be a guy shooting you in the window).

Mission 5 - An Alliance To Save Rodriguez:

1. As you start, clear your way past the first building then you should see three more buildings in front of you, the laptop is in the building on the right closest to you. Just go up the small flight of stairs and it’s on the table.

2. When you have gone up some wooden stairs and there are some huts in front of you. The laptop is in the third hut on your left.

Mission 6 - Weaken The Regime:

1. As you get off the boat, kill all the enemies and the laptop is in the first shack to your right.

2. When you split up from your team cross the bridge and go into the big shack on the left side the laptop is on the table.

3. When you go to plant the third tag when your 50m away turn right and go up the ramp to find the laptop on the desk inside.

Mission 7 - On Your Own:

1. After you have got the C4, exit the shack and go into the one in front of you, the laptop is on a barrel.

2. When going to destroy the third AA gun you'll come to like a windmill looking thing turn left and follow the dirt road and you'll see the laptop on your left on a box.

3. When you’re at the third AA gun go to the front as if your looking down the barrels of the gun now turn left and go the fire (you'll only see the smoke when at the AA gun) and go into that building to find the laptop.

Mission 8 - A Simple Rendezvous:

1. When you have to find a radio to call in the evac chopper when your 55m away from the radio turn 90 degrees right and go in the hut to find the laptop.

2. Straight after #1 go out the hut turn right up the small stairs and it’s in the big building on the left. (There is a archway leading to the entrance)

Mission 9 - Steal From Under Their Noses:

1. Once you have crawled under the hut, turn left up the hill and the laptop is in the hut at the top.

NOTE: ON MISSION 10 THERE ARE TWO WAYS OF GETTING THESE SECRETS YOU CAN EITHER GET THEM AS A SNIPER OR AS A GUY WITH AN AK-47.

IF YOU ARE DOING IT AS A SNIPER THEN YOU WANT TO GET #2 THEN #1.

Mission 10 - The End Is Near...:

1. When you have to support the sniper kill all the men in the camp and you should see a helicopter and at the side of it will be some small crates, the laptop is on there.

2. As you enter the small village proceed as normal then once you have climbed the ladders drop down to the right and sneak around, around the corner you will see a truck sneak towards the back of it and you will see a three-seater outside a house next to it will be a table in front of the door the laptop is in there.

Mission 11 - The Hunt Is On:

No Secrets

Mission 12 - Steal From Under Their Noses Part II:

1. As you start go straight forward down the hill kill the guard in the tower craw under and go into the shack in front of you and turn left .

2. When you have to locate the data and you come to what looks like a camp site (big green tents) stand on the road 180m away from the objective and turn right you will see two yellow crates there are laptops in both of them on the lower floor.

3.See #2

Mission 13 - A Marksman At His Best:

1. When you start the mission go through the hole in the fence and climb two pair of ladders and the laptop is right in front of you.

2. When you’re told to go up river to avoid conflict with the guards proceed as normal but before you go into the cave sneak towards the guards and the laptop is on the jeep.

Mission 14 - Guardian Angel:

1.When you enter the tower go up the stairs and make your first right you'll see it on the desk.

Mission 15 - The Showdown:

1. When you are in the cave and your team mate says enter the camp. At this point you will have the option to go left or right (to the left are two guys by a fire) go right all the way to find the laptop.

2. Once you enter the camp to regroup with delta three. Just after you walk past the small fire at the entrance of the camp you will see on your left a two floor crate and a single floor crate to your right the laptop is in the single floor one.

3. After you take back control of the main guy after doing the sniping walk up the hill and carry on until you come to a bulldozer facing a jeep next to them is a two floor crate the laptop is on the top floor.

Mission 16 - Seek And Destroy:

No Secrets.

Edited by FIREWURX
Edited to add: I didn'd spend more than 2 min editing so if a mistake is found, its the OP's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree with FIREWURX, seriously I thought printing this guide off would be alright so it would save time, meaning I didn't have to sit at the computer from the other side of the room.

Grammar & punctuation... ever heard of it?

First time player & wanting to get the secrets first time through so I can get on MP asap, but this guide sucks! The directions are terrible so it's a case of having to just wonder around anyway & explore.

Also has anyway compared cheeves with this guy!?

He has completed Act 3 before Act 2 & completed the game before completing Act 1, oh wait all his achieves are offline, although he only has 19/24, is this still hex edited?

Disgraceful.

• 1 month later...
I agree with FIREWURX, seriously I thought printing this guide off would be alright so it would save time, meaning I didn't have to sit at the computer from the other side of the room.

Grammar & punctuation... ever heard of it?

First time player & wanting to get the secrets first time through so I can get on MP asap, but this guide sucks! The directions are terrible so it's a case of having to just wonder around anyway & explore.

Also has anyway compared cheeves with this guy!?

He has completed Act 3 before Act 2 & completed the game before completing Act 1, oh wait all his achieves are offline, although he only has 19/24, is this still hex edited?

Disgraceful.

u actually took the time to check his achievements - DISGRACEFUL!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

maybe ive just got a run of bad luck, but in mission 5, the npc deltas just stand at the beginning like a couple of braindead nubs. has anyone else had this problem? it makes it difficult to move forward through the mission when you gotta take on 20 enemies by yourself and they all know where you are.

• 3 weeks later...
just going through the game now... i found an intel in the lighthouse on chapter 3 thats not mentioned in the game... is there more than 30 in the game or was that missed?!

I think that the update has changed a couple of locations (maybe intel 5-8?), 'cause i've got 1/2 on Mission 3 - Dangerous Grounds and 2/3 on Mission 5 - An Alliance To Save Rodriguez

and Mission 4 - Take Down The Rigs says - (0 secrets to find)

Edited by Gottle

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...