Pimp My Worm

superchimp99

Did you attempt it with a new team?

It unlocked for me when I made a new team and customized the worm fully (every clothing part), using the first item in the list, then saved. You don't even need to change anything else (even the team name it suggests when you save). I had tried on a team that I had previously made and saved but customizing that didn't work for unlocking the achievement.

Edited by fragerfox

It didn't unlock for me when I did it first time. But when I did a brand new team, kept the title as Team 1, changed every item of customisation that I could, it unlocked for me second time. I didn't use anything from the shop. Perhaps its different for each of us, but that worked for me.

i just unlock this one, after completing the main story and getting all the easter eggs i was millionare xD so i purchase everything from the shop, and then just for test i choose this for the team:

Head: Worms Hat

Eyes: Sun Glasses 2

Face: Curly Black

Hands: Spaceman Blue

i dont know is this going to help you but i think that you need to choose something from the shop and then it will pop, i dont think this work with the tipical clothes.