Online Servers down???

EliteShadowMan

I personally dont remember linking my EA Account with this either so maybe I need to do it. I have heard from some friends though, the servers on this game are really 'sketchy' anyway and seem to go down in mid match so watch out haha.

• 3 weeks later...

Right well my ports are open, my accounts are linked and monopoly claims I don't have a account linked to my EA account which is a lie, it won't connect online. I know my connections fine because I have been checking my router, even my halo game says I have a good/excellent connection, is open. Seems only EA these days I have problems with like losing a battlefield match, getting the win option or how I can't get a 1943 game anymore.

Anyway I bought monopoly on friday, since then I have not once been able to play monopoly online.

• 2 months later...

Try going to settings, system, then storage. Highlight your storage device (dont select it) and you will see you can press Y for device options. Press Y and go to clear system cache and press A then select yes. I had problems with Monopoly Streets not letting me play online and giving me disconnected from server issues, loading times, lagging, and freezing up before the update. I found this option by playing around. It fixed a lot of issues I was having. I now do it once a week and have not had anymore issues. Let me know if it works for you.

• 2 months later...

i found out how to join matches. u need to select the "join ranked match" then u will be in a lobby, wirh other ppl who want to play. thats how i finally played online, and if no one is there just wait, and games will pop up out of no where. dnt quit games early eather, if u want to quit, do the bankrupt route...thanks

Edited by indigohazard
editional

• 1 year later...