The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Social club is not working at all. Really pisses me off. Also, I was just walking Chop, decided I'd play some fetch with him, aimed with A BALL, and the fucking cops came after me. Apparently, they just put the ball in like a weapon, which is bullshit if you ask me.

But that's it. The rest of the game is amazing so far. I read that some people said the game sucks graphicly, but I think it looks great.

I feel bad for anybody playing current generation games without an HDTV regardless.

I feel bad for anyone without an HDTV. Chances are they probably don't have adequate health care, food, or high speed internet either. Basically, if you don't have an HDTV, I'm going to assume you're either a) impoverished or b) living in a 3rd world country ...

R* went too far with the torture stuff. It's pretty icky.

Haven't gotten that far yet, but I have gotten far enough to see what Rockstar is commenting on. This game is a pretty good dissection of American culture, American problems with complacency and violence, and I'd imagine the torture scenes are somewhat of a commentary on how far we've come since the days when our country was founded by idealists who were worried that the military tactics used against the British during the war for Independence were "sneaky" or "unfair" ... picking off the British as they marched down the roads. Not to mention that when these guys wanted to declare war, they did so on parchment with calligraphy, not unannounced cruise missile strikes, stealth bombers and drone attacks.

I know the world is a different place and terrorists aren't nations so we have to change our tactics, but I think some of what Rockstar is commenting on with this game does hit on how drastically our country has changed in this post-911 world ... more-so than they did in GTA IV I think even.

Edited by Darth VeX

I feel bad for anyone without an HDTV. Chances are they probably don't have adequate health care, food, or high speed internet either. Basically, if you don't have an HDTV, I'm going to assume you're either a) impoverished or b) living in a 3rd world country ...

I have a HD monitor in my games room, but my fiance uses a CRT for gaming in the bedroom. I guess I'm impoverished. Go be a fucking cunt elsewhere.

EDIT: I do have a few issues with the game. Missions start when you get close to their location. I wanted to go in to Franklin's house, but instead the missions started as I got close to it. Same with Michael when I wanted to save a car in the garage.

I get killed and let out of the hospital with $15 less in my pocket. I ran over Lamar and was charged $750 to cover his hospital bills. What the fuck kind of surgery did he need?!

Edited by Crimson Ridley

still no "restart mission"-button. i already missed it in the ballad of gay tony. playing missions for gold-medals will be a pain.

and i would love to see a map, ready to interact with, when i press the back-button instead of chaning the perspective ..

apart from that: great game! :)

An HD Monitor IS the same thing as a HDTV.

Go be a stupid cunt elsewhere.

Is reading not one of your strong suits? Notice the part about the CRT TV right after that. Dumb fuck. People who don't own a HDTV should not instantly be labelled as poor people. Some people just don't have one, or enough for everybody. You were being a prick regarding the Xbox One months ago, and now you're here being a prick again. So arrogant.

What I hate about game is haymaker fists that instant kill the citizens when character punch them.

Cant really start a fight cuz I kill most of the people with one punch.:dance:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b5b22c5d826073bf09aacdf7b0d1b9dd/tumblr_mt81psjKpW1rbispdo1_400.gif

Maybe it's not the right topic but well I'm gonna give it a shot.

How the hell am I supposed to take pictures with my phone in the game? I need to take a picture for a side mission but I really can't figure out how I'm supposed to pull up the camera.

There are no tool tips to help me out and neither the regular nor the ingame manual offer any advice.

Soo... I guess it's gonna be pretty obvious once somebody points it out but now I'm just mad over my own inability to take pictures :eek:

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread