• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm currently @ Tier 1 expert ( 11k xp) and need 725 support points for Quartermaster, i also need to do forward spotter( i can seem to get past deploying the 2nd support!!!)

If anyone still boosts add me ( not sure how we do boost however ill set up my mic and you can talk me through it)

If no-one can help i should have tier 1 warfighter by 40 nights of "normal" play

Cheers

Earthspark

just found this on another page by ambalabamba

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif New boosting method for 'Fire Controller' achievement

(Searched and didn't find anything, so sorry if this has already been posted. Please delete if so.)

So me and several others finally got this achievement tonight by boosting a separate way than described here on the forum, this method involves no kills just capturing flags.

Start up a game of sector control and make sure you have 6 or more people in the game lobby so it starts straight away. One team of 3 (or however many you have on one team) should go to capture a flag (for instance Charlie). Once captured the team should move away, team 2 should then step forward and capture the same flag. Rinse and repeat and you should all get 600 points at the same time.

No killing involved! :woop:

get 6 of us and lets go for it.

Message me

I want 1000 points, fire controller and Tier 1 (lvl 15, I'm only at 10)

I was going to try to get to lvl 15 legit but this game is way to laggy and boring for me.

EDIT: finished the 2hrs of raid, had to play at 2am my time just to find a game though.

I have all the hr achievements so I don't care what game type we play.

GT: Phoenix BLK

Please add me to the list 'speedo model' and i'll keep checking the page until we have enough.

Edited by Phoenix BLK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...