Achievement Discussion

I tried to do the time achievement but loading up the last chapter but it doesn't work unfortunately it seems like you have to run through the entire campaign on the killer difficulty and beat the developers best time to unlock CATCH ME IF YOU CAN 50 points.

That sucks. Now I would have played the game 5 times. LOL...

I tried to do the time achievement but loading up the last chapter but it doesn't work unfortunately it seems like you have to run through the entire campaign on the killer difficulty and beat the developers best time to unlock CATCH ME IF YOU CAN 50 points.

ya that achievement is bullcrap..

5 times, ouch... How long does it take approximately to complete the game then? I'm geussing it's pretty short?

Which bench exactly? I need to get all the collectibles.:drunk
i believe its right after the stairs near the end... the ones where you can go up either side and they meet back up in the middle...go up the left ones, and itll be under a bench that you have to get into cover to get it

dang need 1 more now also.. cant find it..

Edited by HE4VENSENT

congrats! its not on your gt though.. must be an offline profile?

anyway, got any tips for Catch me if you can?

Now its on my GT :)

At start sorry for my english

Tips

this is how i get this achievement

start game time trial

i play to the last checkpoint

quit game

quit to dash

start game

select chapter 9 Killer diff

play to the end

to the last checkpoint of the game? And after quiting to dashboard reload your last checkpoint or how?

start time trial. last checkpoint in 1 level. after QTE. Quit to main menu. Quit to dash. run game. And select Chapter 9 (Last level) on Killer diff. After first checkpoint in this level a timer show off (green colour) Finish game

Edited by paweldk