How to get Slash Achievements easier

Drav35

I found an easier way of doing the slash achievements, this is good if you have 2 controllers but don't have anyone else to play with, first do what the guide says set the options to 5 rounds and infinite time for Vs mode, then start VS. Mode player 1 should be Claude (or anybody that has a easy desperation slash move) Player 2 should be J., the reason that player 2 is J. is jay has an attack if you press LT (i think) he sticks his sword in the ground until you press LT again, this action/attack makes him vulnerable so you don't have to worry about him blocking your slash attack.

Ok what i did start the match as claude vs j. i did unblockable attacks (LB) until we were down to flashing red health then i press LT on player 2 then when J. put his sword in the ground i did claude's desperation slash move which is QCF (Down,Down Left, Left) + RB then i repeated this until i got the slash achievement (which was about 20 match played if rounds are set to 5) and if you messed up on a round and missed the desperation slash just have Player 2 kill you and repeat the process over again

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...