Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

I am getting this on the release day as well. I am central time zone, and I usually on after 5 pm. If you message me just name the game so I know who you are.

GT=Bonehead1967

Hey Bonehead, I can add you for that 6 player achievement if you don't have a full 6 players let me know

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

I am getting the hunter edition (so excited thank you HMV) and not many other people I know are getting this game. Please add me on xbox live with a message.

Preferably people from the UK just so that we are in the same timzone and can easily band together for this. Perhaps we could carry on and create a team too :D?

My GT is Superduperliam chuck us a message and I will add you. Also happy to help on anything else.

I live in canada so most likely it will be coming to gamestop on the 17th, or 16th if they get it right away but I would also like to get this achievement out of the way so if anyone wants to add me i'm on most of the time except for sundays and tuesday afternoon.

GT is Shadowbringer6

Will be getting this game on the (uk release) 19th feb so if anyones intrested in gettin the 6 friends achievement I'll be hosting multiple lobbys for it. (Prefer it to be UK gamers due to the time difference, but im on late most nights so anyones welcome) so send me a friend request and a msg my gamertag is Firewound

Also down for the 6 friends.

Add me.

Count me in as well! I pre-ordered AvP, but I'm positive that 99% of my Friends List isn't getting it.

I'll have it on the US release day so please add me for some MP; yes, I've been playing the MP demo a lot as well.

*edit* I'm on Live *all* the time, days, nights, weekends....ALL the time; so add me and I'm in!

I just found out that apparently the GameStop in my area isn't doing a midnight release for AvP and say they won't even have the pre-orders ready for pick-up until "around 1pm or 2pm" on Tuesday and that they "might have enough" of the pre-order exclusive skins codes. Pff, I better get my s**t!

Edited by MadDogChad