Achievement Guide & Roadmap

ParoXysm QC

Are the kill achievements carried over? I rarely duel wield *prefer accuracy* unless shit is really going down, and i'm curious if they carry into ng+ as i havent found an in game counter like in the orignial darkness

I unlocked the Gun Channeling achievement after I killed four guys on my New Game+, so yes!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to mention for the achievement to avoid getting run over by the car in the garage. An easy way to get that is to just make sure you have your gun channeling ability charged up and just unload on him. Worked on both easy and very hard difficulty. Pretty easy achievement to get anyway but thought I would just share that in case anyone was having trouble with it for some reason.

Great info man, I'll add this... thanks.

Thanks to the bottles I wont be 1k'ing this. I always get bullets that pass right between two bottles, the reload kills me, and or I will miss the shot even though I'm pointing right at it.

Why the hell do I need this pistol, if I really want to impress him how bout smashing them all with a swipe of the demon arm.

Right after posting I decided to try a few more times and turned up the brightness and BOOM achievement.

Ahaha, it took me a bunch of tries as well ;)

Woh That was fast sir, wasn't expecting a game guide this soon, Today was going to pick it but then I though I should wait for the guide. I guess I should have picked it instead of Batman AC :(. Nevermind Batman is great too, I guess next time.

Cheevo list seems easy but I won't get Hard difficulty for sure as FPS and hard difficulties never work for me. Tried too hard many times before but no luck whatsoever e.g COD BO, Bulletstorm, Halo 3 e.tc

Thanks to the bottles I wont be 1k'ing this. I always get bullets that pass right between two bottles, the reload kills me, and or I will miss the shot even though I'm pointing right at it.

Why the hell do I need this pistol, if I really want to impress him how bout smashing them all with a swipe of the demon arm.

Right after posting I decided to try a few more times and turned up the brightness and BOOM achievement.

Seriously, right??

It never goes smooth enough for me to do it. I'm so ready to chuck my controller at the wall. :mad:

There are exactly 6 missions to do offline that counts toward the achievement and few online ones that also count.[/quote

i did all vendetta achievement alone no need of partner except if you want to do every chapter but no achievement for doing them all so i dont see why i would do all chapter .

now i jump in kingdom of amalur

can i reload any of the chapters to get some of the missable achievements? im going to play through on easy just to concentrate on the collectables first, if i cannot replay the chapters then no problem, i'll just use new game+ on easy to get them before doing the Don playthrough.

also on an easy playthrough how long is the campaign?

Just a quick tip if anyone is struggling with the 2 Guys, 1 Pole achievement - If you use the Swarm ability, it becomes a lot easier as the enemies are stationary. I did this in the final chapter where there are masses of enemies coming at you, got it really easily then without even trying. Hopefully that helps!

Just a quick tip if anyone is struggling with the 2 Guys, 1 Pole achievement - If you use the Swarm ability, it becomes a lot easier as the enemies are stationary. I did this in the final chapter where there are masses of enemies coming at you, got it really easily then without even trying. Hopefully that helps!

That's brilliant man, I'll add this as well.