Achievement Trading Thread

I'm looking to do a couple of achievements as well, I need the Level 50 achievement and getting 2 of each bonuses in a session, and finally Employee of the Month. The good news is I've been playing by myself for a while, and I'm level 35 and I already have a lot of ability challenges complete, but I'll need help with a couple, like killing from a bench and a triple escape.

I'll be available this weekend, add me if you need help! My gamertag is the same as my username, I have a (kinect) mic and I'm available weekends and after 4 PM on weekdays, Mountain Time. Add me and let's do it!

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) LiveWellDieHard

2) zszaiss

3) O 2 DA Z

4)Macho Rican Moe

5) Silicon Iceman

6) Darkness2004

Extra: Don Jane

I'll be around and all during the day, PST. Though I'll be fair and warn that I'm quite new at this, so require some patience, and all achievements.

Edit: Scratch that, I just got a few of them playing naturally.

Edited by Stoph

Im forming a group for these online achievements.

1. ktmare

2. lelouchiscool

3. machu1985

If you wanna play too please add your name in in a repost. We're looking to do this whenever we get a full group, and please have a headset, it makes it so much easier to coordinate. We're all level 1 so we'd naturally be spending a bit of time in grinding up levels. And if anyone has a good system on how to get employee of the month then all the merrier. Just put your name and add me on xbox ktmare

Edited by ktmare

Hi all, extreme variety bonus and 'download complete' achievement is the only thing I need too if anyone wants to help boost? Or if there is a group going that'd be great, I'm online all day today and most evenings after 6pm. Will gladly help return the favour as extreme variety is a bitch to get legit.

My tag is: Katanna85

Add me or message me if anyone wants to get these :)

1) LiveWellDieHard

2) zszaiss

3) O 2 DA Z

4)Macho Rican Moe

5) Silicon Iceman

6) Darkness2004

Extra: Don Jane

I'll be around and all during the day, PST. Though I'll be fair and warn that I'm quite new at this, so require some patience, and all achievements.

Edit: Scratch that, I just got a few of them playing naturally.

We will begin boosting today Sunday January 27 at 2 pm EST. If you would like to join please send a message to anyone on the list. Most likely we will be online for a long time and people will come and go. Also, please have a headset in order to communicate with one another. Thank you.

My gamertag is: jrbx

Trying to boost today or some time this week. I live in PST so if you're interested lets make a time that's best for those in GMT time zones. Go ahead and put your name here if interested. Going to jump on brotherhood around 5:00 pm PST.

1. RobbyRobbins4L

Trying to boost today or some time this week. I live in PST so if you're interested lets make a time that's best for those in GMT time zones. Go ahead and put your name here if interested. Going to jump on brotherhood around 5:00 pm PST.

1. RobbyRobbins4L

1. RobbyRobbins4L

2. jrbx

I would like to set up a group for boosting the MP Achievements. Most people I have already on my friend's list. If I don't have you on my list please send me a friend request.

My gamertag is: jrbx

This will be a morning session starting at 10 am EST USA. I will be online until around 3 pm EST USA. I will be watching the Super Bowl this Sunday. But I will be back online about an hour after the game is finished. Please feel free to continue without me. Hopefully we will have enough people that it will continue after 3 pm EST. I am writing this just to get an idea on how many people can make it. Please kindly put your name on the list and I will talk to you on Sunday. P.S. Please headsets are very useful.

We need at least 6 people.

1) jrbx

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

Extras:

We need at least 6 people.

1) jrbx

2) LooksLikeYoda32

3)

4)

5)

6)

Extras:

I'll be there

GT: LooksLikeYoda32

In the meantime, what is the minimum amount of people I need to start a private match? I need Strong Closer and Role Model but don't want six people running around causing chaos. I'll be on the rest of tonight.

Hey guys im going to be hosting my own match for saturday the 2nd. Starting at 2pm EST all the way through till 6pm atleast. Here is the list of people so far. add sasuke (me) so that we're organized. Preferably skype to communicate would be great but xbox live party works too.

add your names here & MSG me on live:

1.sasuke uchija

2.CheeriosMXFFB

Hey guys im going to be hosting my own match for saturday the 2nd. Starting at 2pm EST all the way through till 6pm atleast. Here is the list of people so far. add sasuke (me) so that we're organized. Preferably skype to communicate would be great but xbox live party works too.

add your names here & MSG me on live:

1.sasuke uchija

2.CheeriosMXFFB

What are you looking to do? I need to get to level 50. If you see me on during Saturday afternoon, please feel free to invite me if you will be boosting levels. I can help out others as well. My GT is: Silicon Iceman

-M