Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a turret boosting party for Level 50, some challenges, and DLC achievements. I'm a bad player so I managed to get to Level 32 on challenge ADAM and maybe 200-300 ADAM average per match but it's too slow for me now =(

Add SolarPleTeX, and PM me times that you're available. I'm on EST and should be available for most of the day today (Sun, 12/16) and most of the week after Monday. I can help out with other online achievements/challenges/grinding too.

Thanks.

Edited by SolarPleTeX
Helping!

I'm after ALL the MP achievements (play on all maps, win as big daddy, rank up, etc...) for the base game and DLCs. I'm count023 on XBL/GFWL, from Australia but I've got two weeks leave between now and new years so i can play any time for any sessions pretty much. Been trying to get a team together on TA and having no joy so far.

Message me on GFWL/XBL if you want me in.

I will be hosting a match to get both of these map based achievements on Sunday the 23rd at 11:00am eastern time, that is 6 or 7:00pm for europeans. Message me if you want to join, we may end up rank boosting once it is over.

Message me at my profile

Werners Revenge

I messaged you online. I'm down to trade all the map achievements, if anyone is interested let me know. GT: Zarkaaus