New Fast RP Method Needed

Syrinx

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Race: Shore Up

2 Laps, mega RP boost completing lap 1... However I have noticed, after getting the lap 1 RP, you don't earn any more as a message pops saying you have reached the RP limit for this event... So you will not earn any completion RP... it's purely for the 1st lap, can complete within 2 minutes.

Also, what level are you? Because I know for a fact that anyone below level 50ish cannot earn max RP in one lap, but as you approach 80-90, it starts happening. Unless this is another glitch.

Also, what level are you? Because I know for a fact that anyone below level 50ish cannot earn max RP in one lap, but as you approach 80-90, it starts happening. Unless this is another glitch.

When I found this last night, I was 93, and it got me to 94, but I only did it twice.

Edited by HamKet

As someone below 30 and post stimulus package, I have to say ranking up is very daunting and kind of puts me off from trying to be a high rank. It would require months and months of playing time I don't have anymore. Maybe two years ago, but not now. I wonder if a lot of new players will stay very long.

I am going to stop at 25 and move on.

Race: Shore Up

2 Laps, mega RP boost completing lap 1... However I have noticed, after getting the lap 1 RP, you don't earn any more as a message pops saying you have reached the RP limit for this event... So you will not earn any completion RP... it's purely for the 1st lap, can complete within 2 minutes.

also I just did this with 2 friends, I didnt get a huge RP boost at all (at level 81, 2 laps)...did you have the times set to world record or personal as that may have screwed me over lol

a year seems to be stretching it a bit lol

Why? GTAIV's servers have been active for over 5 years. RDR is still being played. Just because it had a launch hiccup, doesn't mean every player will abandon the franchise lol

If it were true, nobody would be playing the Halo series solely b/c of how "Reach destroyed the Halo Formula"

Why? GTAIV's servers have been active for over 5 years. RDR is still being played. Just because it had a launch hiccup, doesn't mean every player will abandon the franchise lol

thought the statement I replied to was just about the online part not the whole GTA series (which I doubt would die)....but yeah unless they make GTA 5 for next gen I cant see many people still playing it in a years time so it'll be pretty dead... but thats just me:p

thought the statement I replied to was just about the online part not the whole GTA series (which I doubt would die)....but yeah unless they make GTA 5 for next gen I cant see many people still playing it in a years time so it'll be pretty dead... but thats just me:p

It gets said a lot about quite a few games b/c of a hiccup or problem here or there. People assume a lot and wind up being wrong. I guarantee this online lasts longer than a year.

I can confirm the shores up race, i have broken the world record like 4 times now. i think its the same settings as the other rp boost but on a different race.

I am online now if anyone wants to race with me, I have no mice and my gt is Syrinx vVv

Hope to play with you soon

There's a mission called potshot where you can get 1400rp and $7000 in 2 minutes solo.

As soon as you start grab a car from the road, drive up the track to the van, as soon as you round the corner and see the two guys at the bridge stop, get out and kill them both, now wait around 20 seconds and the van will drive toward you, kill the driver and deliver the van.

Not sure how good that is in terms of rp compared to other stuff but it's a super easy/quick mission with what seems like decent rp and good money.

There's a mission called potshot where you can get 1400rp and $7000 in 2 minutes solo.

As soon as you start grab a car from the road, drive up the track to the van, as soon as you round the corner and see the two guys at the bridge stop, get out and kill them both, now wait around 20 seconds and the van will drive toward you, kill the driver and deliver the van.

Not sure how good that is in terms of rp compared to other stuff but it's a super easy/quick mission with what seems like decent rp and good money.

It sounds good but could you tell me how you keep doing the same mission over and over please?

It sounds good but could you tell me how you keep doing the same mission over and over please?

That's the only downsides you can't, once it's finished you have to press continue and return to freeroam, then load it up again.

With loading you could probably do the mission three times in 10 minutes.

That's the only downsides you can't, once it's finished you have to press continue and return to freeroam, then load it up again.

With loading you could probably do the mission three times in 10 minutes.

yeah i get all that lol what i mean is how do you get the job in the first place do you have to ring for it or do you have to wait for it to be given to you or is it something else?

At level 87, I'm getting 2675-2750 RP per race solo on Down the Drain. Since they changed the payouts, it's based on the length of the race so set it up for 2 laps and make sure to take at least 4 minutes to finish. Class doesn't matter so just pick something slow. I tried 3 laps and 5-6 minutes to finish but it didn't increase the RP. If you finish in 3 minutes the payout is significantly decreased so I'm pretty sure the cap is at 4.

yeah i get all that lol what i mean is how do you get the job in the first place do you have to ring for it or do you have to wait for it to be given to you or is it something else?

I dunno what level is required but it's a mission for Trevor, I just go to online > jobs > host job > rockstar created > missions > potshot.

At level 87, I'm getting 2675-2750 RP per race solo on Down the Drain. Since they changed the payouts, it's based on the length of the race so set it up for 2 laps and make sure to take at least 4 minutes to finish. Class doesn't matter so just pick something slow. I tried 3 laps and 5-6 minutes to finish but it didn't increase the RP. If you finish in 3 minutes the payout is significantly decreased so I'm pretty sure the cap is at 4.

So it's +2500 RP in 4 minutes, kinda crap method. A friend of mine (LV702) tried this (or kept on doing this) with Criminal Records, he just waited 2 minutes.

I'd rather do the COVETED mission, if I had to.

So i noticed the nerfing of Race payouts altogether and it is disappointing...but I also tried GTA Race last night for the first time and I didn't care about payouts anymore. I still wound up getting a medal completed for winning bets but it was all good fun.

If they nerfed Jobs, I can't notice it b/c I'd never played the Martin mission Jury Duty or something which I'd noticed but never done since I figured 1-8 ppl would be something painful. Took two tries but me and the guy in my car got 20k while the other 2 got 10k. I noticed missions have been reducing payouts on replaying them but if you haven't touched these missions, their overall main payments remains the same. Another example is I'd done Titan of a Job at least 10 times since it started paying $10k. I'd assumed it would keep loweing but I still got half (5k) last night. Armored trucks still pay out nicely and survival still kicks out 20k as we tried and survived the Beach Bum one.

Earning money and RP is far from impossible as far as I can tell. Started at 70 and was 73 within my 2 hours of playing.

Many of the missions are still good and I've done the Lester and Martin ones many, many times. You can't always get them when you want, though. My first character is at level 129 and most of that was from doing the good missions and a little CR grinding.

At this point, all I really want to do is get my second character to 100 with as little hassle as possible. I feel like I've played all of the missions to death.

Edited by Voodoo