Worst game on the 360, says gamespot

templargunman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Its not the worst game on the 360, its the seecond worst. The worst game is Blacksite Area 51........

no hour of victory is the worst

the case for the game is deceiving it looks brilliant on the box

it is the worst game ever :eek:

blacksite is good dont know wot ur tokin about:drunk

i would only advise this game to people who r desperate 4 achievements

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Its one of the worst games but i would say that the winner of that award would be conflict denied ops

Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!? Blacksite Area 51 makes this game look like Call of Duty 4. Blacksite, is by far, the most disgusting piece of crap I have ever shoved into my colsole. When I finshed the game and got 1000 I didnt trade it in to gamestop because I wanted to spare someone else of getting this horrible excuse for a game. (blacksite)

I think worst game is all a matter of preference. Hour of victory has ok graphics and the controls work as expected. Not playing blacksite I am unable to comment, but if you want to try some of the most terrible games bullet witch and vampire rain seem to be fundamentally flawed graphically, story, and control wise.

But bomberman is said to be the worst.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What? Blacksite??? Am I hearing this correctly? How on earth is that the worst game on the 360 let alone a bad game at all. Conflict, Jumper, Pimp My Ride, Two Worlds, Bomberman, Americas Army and vampire rain should all be up there. IMO I believe two worlds is the worst, tears came out of my eyes because that game was so bad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When a game gets almost universally panned, I feel as if I have to try it myself, I just can't take the word of extreme reviews where a game get's 2/10, or 10/10 for that matter. I really enjoyed Vampire Rain, Tenchu Z and BulletWitch, while well received games like Forza 2 and Devil May Cry 4 sent me to sleep.

Hour of Victory really is terrible, though. I don't think it's the worst, but it's on a par with the likes of Superman Returns, for me (i.e. playable, if you ignore how shoddy almost every aspect of it is) The worst games on the 360 are Bomberman: Act Zero and Kengo, because of their sheer pointlessness. Bomberman has barely enough material in it to be a demo, and Kengo is quite possibly the most repetitive, boring game I've ever experienced.

At least HoV is mercifully short. I laughed out loud when the first campaign ended about 20 minutes after I loaded the disc.

When a game gets almost universally panned, I feel as if I have to try it myself, I just can't take the word of extreme reviews where a game get's 2/10, or 10/10 for that matter. I really enjoyed Vampire Rain, Tenchu Z and BulletWitch, while well received games like Forza 2 and Devil May Cry 4 sent me to sleep.

Hour of Victory really is terrible, though. I don't think it's the worst, but it's on a par with the likes of Superman Returns, for me (i.e. playable, if you ignore how shoddy almost every aspect of it is) The worst games on the 360 are Bomberman: Act Zero and Kengo, because of their sheer pointlessness. Bomberman has barely enough material in it to be a demo, and Kengo is quite possibly the most repetitive, boring game I've ever experienced.

At least HoV is mercifully short. I laughed out loud when the first campaign ended about 20 minutes after I loaded the disc.

Like you the bad reviews is making me want to try it...provided I can find people to boost with online...ARGH!!!!!!