Achievement Discussion

Krazie

All three of the last achievements are linked, and you can't get any of them until you get 2,730 total proficiency. Considering that you get anywhere from 3 to 7 or 8 profic. in a level, This could take you 800-900 levels of play.

You need the profic. to unlock the last stage of dream mode. once you unlock that, and complete it once (80G), you get your last char (80G), then go back and finish it three more times on the other difficulties, and assuming you have cleared every other stage on every other difficulty by then, you get your last 100G.

Roughly half the time you spend on this game will be for the last three achievements.

LAME!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
How long does the 1000 take?

About a decade and a half by the sounds of it.

Particularly that proficiency thing.

Im guessing (haven't played it yet) that by 3-8 profic per battle, that means you get 8 for completing all missions during a battle etc, so that means no rushing to end boss for a 30 second win.

OK, assuming it take s an average of 10 minutes per battle to do everything and you get 8 proficiency levels per battle, to get the whole 2730, that would mean you need just under 350 battles x 10 minutes=3500 minutes, around 60 hours. And thats assuming you use every battle wisely and make everyone count toward other achievements and levelling quickly.

Actually, thats not too bad. I put more time into Bladestorm for the 1K

I dunno though, I got 21 characters to max proficiency at the moment and either it feels like or has been more than 60 hours just on that alone.

Also Motochika sucks as much as Da Ji for taking down enemy officers quickly. Surprisingly Xu Zhu is actually badass to play as compared to previous games somehow. Gotta get his 4th weapon and he's fully done.

• 1 month later...

who are the best i guess is a matter of taste but u have some that have more powerful wpn than others and with more reach. I basicly owned everything with a max upgraded lubu alone. Didnt need to use any others. Did have that Honda guy as 2nd and that woman with the rings from the wu team xu shu xian forgot how to write it hehe :) Also having ice 10 and that being the only element is a overkill with lubu specially if u on top of it have the almighty skill on wpn as well. Anyway thats my tip for you :)

• 4 months later...

LOL i love how this thread started with everyone being confident that this game will be an easy 1000 before the game's release. then when it gets released and that last Dream mode requirement surfaces, evereyone's hopes seems to leave the thread ahaha

KOEI loves us :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Is the "All difficulties cleared" achievement, gliched?

I finally have all my stages in Story mode and Dream mode "cleared" and no achievement for me... :(

Double check the stages, you may have missed one. If it doesn't say "Clear" underneath the picture, you still have to do something. It's all difficulties, not just Chaos, so clearing everything on Chaos is not necessarily required. If everything says "Clear" under the picture, then try saving the game again after. It should pop after that.

Oh, and as for abilities on the weapon, max out Flash. Everything else is a matter of preference, and some characters benefit more than others from some of them, but the ability to disable enemy blocks on Chaos mode is an absolute MUST for any character.

• 9 months later...