DLC achievements fixed!

RedPyramidThing

Just beat the game (for the second time) on Veteran and got the 150 kills while doing it and the achievement not only popped, but it also added the 15G to my score. The other two I have still have not been added but that might be a matter of just recovering my gamertag. I'll update when I do.

Update: Recovered my gamertag. Rather than giving me the points for the two achievements I already had, however, it just deleted them, so you do have to go back in and re-earn them for them to count. Oh well.

Edited by RedPyramidThing
Update re: recovery.

Same here. Just got two achievements (finish the game on any level and kill 150 majinis) and none point added on my overall gamescore. Shutdown and reboot de console, but did not work. Hope the problem get fixed by a simple update and not by playing the chapter all over again.

Update: Recovered my gamertag.

I also recovered my gamertag... After that my statistics in Army of Two: 40th Day were RESET! Radio Logs gone, Kills gone, Coop choices gone...

I had 4500 kills for the 'The Beast' Achievement, now I have 0! Great.

I believe that I heard the two dudes and I don't know their names from "Sent You A Message" saying that when it comes to achievements not matching on xbox.com like this and magnacarta 2, just clear your system catche as the achievement is saved in the system cache and not online yet and it should disappear like it would if you recovered your gt.

Ok so are people having problems with the achievement unlocking but not adding the points or some of the achievements showing up?

If so I'm having a simular problem, I have them unlocked but 3 achievements dont add to my gamerscore, or show up as achieved but when I click to check the list they show up as 70 of 70 complete, and the full 1400 gamerscore. but if I'm not on the list it shows up as 67 of 70 and my gamerscore is 1355. Is this simular to anyone else.

And they show up if you compare games though, so I have no idea whats going on here.

EDIT: just read more stuff, so do I have to clear my cache? And if so will it erase everything off my hard drive or just updates? And I still have to recover my gamertag too? also is that before or after recovering my tag?

Edited by SynysterChris

^I checked your tag on xbox.com and you have all 70 achievements. If the dashboard says otherwise, ignore it. It doesn't know shit. Xbox.com is what govern gamerscore and since it says you're good, you're good.

Ya I just deleted my cache and recovered my tag last night. It deleted 3 of my achieves I got the day it came out but, I just beat it again and got all of them and they are good now on xbox.com and the dash. So ya thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...