Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up to day 4 of 7 days of hell, looking for some more players to make finishing it off easier. and for anyone that helps i'll host a game afterwards starting on day 55 of normal campaign.

GT Queegum

please message as well as friend request

Big thanks to Outinthedark for helping with the Day 7 and Day 55 achievements! :)

Not a problem Nightwasp. :D

Available today before 5PM or after 10 PM EST for anyone who wants me to drop them in Day 55 or Day 7 of the Hotter than Hell achievement.

Shoot me a message while I am on or give me a time you are available so I can quickly switch over.

Not going to advertise any longer on X360A for this game. Hit me up at TA if you want any help.

Not a problem Nightwasp. :D

Available today before 5PM or after 10 PM EST for anyone who wants me to drop them in Day 55 or Day 7 of the Hotter than Hell achievement.

Shoot me a message while I am on or give me a time you are available so I can quickly switch over.

Not going to advertise any longer on X360A for this game. Hit me up at TA if you want any help.

I too must thank you! I have been waiting a LONG time for someone to help with those 2!

hi guys , i am currently working through 7 days of hell, i am on day 6 at moment, msg me if you want in and i will invite you if i am still on it, will also help with day 55 if you help on this

Please add me :-)

GT: KemikTheViking

Thx