Foreshadowing is easy why the trouble?

danny

So many threads on this setting up parties etc, I posted this in the achievement thread but it seems to be getting ignored. You only need one other player when there is a brothers to the end event.

Split screen a spare controller each and in private chat search and research until you get paired. It took 3 attempts for me. The playlist has such low numbers it takes half hour to do this.

We tried for ages in parties with no success, this worked easily.

I didn't try it with a 2nd controller but did try doing that with a boosting partner with no luck so I can't comment on if it'd work with a 2nd controller each

I got it with a boosting partner where we joined a KOTH match then one of us quit and looked at the players profiles on the other team and joined their game in session. That way they get registered as being on the other guys team and not each others so we ended up on the opposite teams

Only problem was finding a game with enough open slots and a team that had people that had the option to join their game in progress and also that you end up on the right team. Sucks when you keep being RAAm when you need to be Kim or vice versa

• 2 months later...
So many threads on this setting up parties etc, I posted this in the achievement thread but it seems to be getting ignored. You only need one other player when there is a brothers to the end event.

Split screen a spare controller each and in private chat search and research until you get paired. It took 3 attempts for me. The playlist has such low numbers it takes half hour to do this.

We tried for ages in parties with no success, this worked easily.

Just done this with 1 other ans 2 controllers each.got paired straight away.

Defo the way to go for anyone still needing it.

Play Guardian in a big party and let the new party leader leave the party.

You now have a big chance to play against your party members in the next round.

Worked for me (only I wasn't trying to get this achievement becouse I got it legit).

Good Luck.

• 7 months later...