Offering rare armors & weapons

Jraa7

When you mentioned heavens keys i had to look them up. Which lead me to reading about this sword "Ascalon" on the wiki. Good god that sword is amazing.

about that sword I have it so all you have to do is change your pawn class to fighter and send me a msg on xbox 360

my GT: FaintDMD

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the stuff now. Some amazing stuff -- I got a few capes that aren't even in my guide book!

Thanks dude! :)

you are welcome sir BTW did you recieve the dragonblood ring its the most powerfull ring 4 protection against all status in the game ^_^

well that wasnt my gift & dont worry about your gift you will find it very soon

Thanks Jraa I didn't think that was you lol, If you need help with any game boosting anything just shout i will help if i can it's nice to see a few decent gamers left. I remember when I got 1 billion in Forza 4 I gifted dozens of people all the Ferrari's & all expensive cars, I still get messages:) I used to do the same in Dead Island, Borderlands & Sacred 2.

you are welcome sir BTW did you recieve the dragonblood ring its the most powerfull ring 4 protection against all status in the game ^_^

Thank you very much for the items my friend. The Dragon's Nous and the Dragonblood ring is awesome :woop:

Thanks Jraa I didn't think that was you lol, If you need help with any game boosting anything just shout i will help if i can it's nice to see a few decent gamers left. I remember when I got 1 billion in Forza 4 I gifted dozens of people all the Ferrari's & all expensive cars, I still get messages:) I used to do the same in Dead Island, Borderlands & Sacred 2.

same here if you need help 4 any game I am all about helping other gamers

forza 2,3,4

Two worlds II, Sacred 2, Borderlands & other games

my gamertag : Dark Bishop Rai

Anything is welcomed! my main char is a wiz..ill change my pawn to helpout!

check your storage mate and if u changed your pawn vocation send me a msg 4 more gifts ^_^ have fun

If you are still offering free stuff, I would love some. Any armor or weapons for a Warrior which is my main or Strider/Ranger which is my pawn.

Gamertag is Drow Oblivion

done & have fun ^_^

I love free stuff. Hook a brother up.

gt: Haven L38

BTW whatever you give me Ill forward to my irl brother. Hes been doing the same thing as you whenever he gets something nice at his level. (like 40)

but his is more random. ttytt hes just picking pawns and sending them my dragon forged heavens keys and the silk thong pretty much lol.

done check your storage and keep me updated

Respect 4 your brother ^_^

I would love some free stuff. Just changed my pawn to a warrior.

GT: vorian48

hope you like your new gears ^_^

Originally Posted by mmdevs

If you are still offering free stuff, I would love some. Any armor or weapons for a Warrior which is my main or Strider/Ranger which is my pawn.

done & have fun ^_^

Thanks so much for all the cool gear. The Dragonblood ring is awesome.

Originally Posted by mmdevs

done & have fun ^_^

Thanks so much for all the cool gear. The Dragonblood ring is awesome.

I am glad that I was able 2 help ^_^ cheers