survival kunoichi struggles

Ok I am having the worst time getting through this one its either tenten with her non stop weapon throws or that dam old lady chiyo that blocks everything and send her puppets to mess with you! I need help advice what should I do I have already tried so many characters and still cant get past it ...

This + Kankuro that uses

Secret Black Move: Flame Control Scorpion Show.

Simply spam his ultimate jutsu after using the above method, and 2 hits will kill every character. That is true for all ultimate moves though, but Kankuro never misses. I have never had anyone dodge or substitute out of his way before. And even if they try, they dodge the head slam that the puppet (Sasori's dead puppet body) does, but then they get caught in the whirlwind of fire anyways, so they take full damage. The puppet also seems to track them like a homing missile.

This + Kankuro that uses

Secret Black Move: Flame Control Scorpion Show.

Simply spam his ultimate jutsu after using the above method, and 2 hits will kill every character. That is true for all ultimate moves though, but Kankuro never misses. I have never had anyone dodge or substitute out of his way before. And even if they try, they dodge the head slam that the puppet (Sasori's dead puppet body) does, but then they get caught in the whirlwind of fire anyways, so they take full damage. The puppet also seems to track them like a homing missile.

Mother of god it worked !!! thank you lol I wanted to do this by actually fighting them not cheating to get it even though I did have it on easy they still kick your ass lol

Truth be told, I wanted to do that too, but the game cheats as well.

1. The difficulty you have in your settings is not true for Survival. The only way to make the game on Very Easy or Easy or any other setting for Survival, you have to use that method in that post.

2. Temari, Tenten, and Deidara just spam long range items at you so much that if you mess up even once, you are not getting back up. You have half of a second window to strike them down, and if you miss it, you will have stuff thrown at you for a good 10 seconds non stop, with one break of half a second again. =_="

3. I just love spamming that puppet attack. It is soooo cool. I wish I could do it in real life for entertaining my University / work / ex-high school.

4. No problem. :D That challenge, and the Akatsuki one in the Advanced Survival almost made me think I would never get the achievements or complete survival.

I find the best tactic is to use Deidara with Kakuzu and Itachi as attack support even against long ranged opponents. The key to destroy the living sh** out of a long ranged character is to side ways jump dodge them and then after dodging a set of attacks quickly Chakra Sprint at them and the spam X combo's. I found the best to be Deidara's up combo seeing as the final part of the combo drills them upward.

And most of the time you can tap Y twice and just as you hit the ground after doing that combo hit B and you can get a better chance of hitting them with an Ultimate Jutsu or just a regular Ninjutsu.

Another thing you can do with Deidara(might work with other characters idk) but if you have Support Drive you can hit them with either a support character or you Ninjutsu and then you attack type support character will hit them and if you use grab immediately after they get blasted back from the attack then they will get hit by the grab.

• 2 weeks later...

I play the European version, and this glitch has already been fixed here. But if you clear the cache, you delete the update and you are able again to use this.

But keep in mind that you have to stay offline then which should be no problem if you're going for the survivals. And my disc keeps spinning without the update even if I installed it on harddrive. A bit annoying, though.

Edited by claudiaca

• 2 weeks later...

The trick with the handicap works like a charm.

Simply spam his ultimate jutsu after using the above method, and 2 hits will kill every character. That is true for all ultimate moves though, but Kankuro never misses.

2 UJ hits kill indeed, however Kankuro can be blocked/substituted.

AI frequently does this in the higher survival challenges (last two difficulty levels). I switched from simple spamming at the beginning of the round/substitution + UJ from behind to a more anticipating tactic, trying to hit the opponent when he´s unable to block.

I guess I have to use a melee again, spammers/ranged chars do not work for me =)

• 9 months later...