Achievement Trading Thread

CHR0M3TAC0

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to organize a permanent party to go through Majestic and Castle DLC achievements. I would prefer that you live in North America. No offense to other countries, it just makes the connection less stressful to deal with. I live in Central Time. So far I have about 3 people. Each of us has multiple controllers. Probably need about 3 more people if you have an extra controller each. Message me on Live. My GamerTag is Boutsisavath.

1. Boutsisavath [3 controllers] (Central time)

2. ClownsWithAxes [2 controllers] (Eastern time)

3. Trogdor907 [4 controllers] (Pacific time)

Edited by Danimal dude

Quick re-posting. I'm going to organize a permanent party to go through Majestic and Castle DLC achievements. I would prefer that you live in North America. No offense to other countries, it just makes the connection less stressful to deal with. I live in Central Time. So far I have about 3 people. Each of us has multiple controllers. Probably need about 3 more people if you have an extra controller each. Message me on Live or quote/reply this post. My GamerTag is Boutsisavath.

Edited by Danimal dude

Add me. 4 Controllers, Eastern Time, GT: StewArt of War

Quick re-posting. I'm going to organize a permanent party to go through Majestic and Castle DLC achievements. I would prefer that you live in North America. No offense to other countries, it just makes the connection less stressful to deal with. I live in Central Time. So far I have about 3 people. Each of us has multiple controllers. Probably need about 3 more people if you have an extra controller each. Message me on Live or quote/reply this post. My GamerTag is Boutsisavath.

Add me. 4 Controllers, Eastern Time, GT: StewArt of War

Add me in. I have 2 controllers if ABSOLUTELY needed.

Also, just message me on xbl. I'm down anytime.

NEVER MIND. YOU GUYS FINISHED ALREADY.

Someone else wanna get a group to do any and all Majestic and Castle DLC?

Edited by Riphade 1

Looking to boost all Castle achievements. Hit me up!

GT: OwlsNewts

Again...online now.

I'll be on all day Monday and have 3 controllers. Send me a FR and a message via Xbox Live.

Oakley Sunglasses

http://mpe.cmisoftware.com/6.jpghttp://mpe.cmisoftware.com/7.jpghttp://mpe.cmisoftware.com/8.jpghttp://mpe.cmisoftware.com/9.jpg

Am interested in getting all Castle achievements and finishing up Crimson.

Have 4 controllers. Can play weekly 2pm-7pm EST.

Would love to get a Friday or Saturday night group running!

Are all of you down for a Friday night run? Im in for getting all Majestic and Castle dlc achievements. Maybe my last 2 Crimson as well.

If interested. Quote this post and put your GT. Also send me a FR on XBL.

Are all of you down for a Friday night run? Im in for getting all Majestic and Castle dlc achievements. Maybe my last 2 Crimson as well.

If interested. Quote this post and put your GT. Also send me a FR on XBL.

I'm Interested, let's start a sign up and shoot some times around?

I'm Interested, let's start a sign up and shoot some times around?

I'm definitely down. I wanna shoot for a Friday or Saturday session. Get any and all dlc done.

LIST OF PLAYERS:

Riphade - Possibly 2 controllers

Best Sellers22 - 2 controllers

Guilt86 - At least 1

Messaged, waiting on responses

StewART - at least 1

FUSION -at least 1

I think the Dlc playlist is 4v4 so if we could get at least 2 more players, that'd be perfect.

Edited by Riphade 1

I might be available on Friday, depends on the time... Afternoon works better than evening for me.

I have 4 controllers.

I'm definitely down. I wanna shoot for a Friday or Saturday session. Get any and all dlc done.

LIST OF PLAYERS:

Riphade - Possibly 2 controllers

Best Sellers22 - 2 controllers

Guilt86 - At least 1

Messaged, waiting on responses

StewART - at least 1

FUSION -at least 1

I think the Dlc playlist is 4v4 so if we could get at least 2 more players, that'd be perfect.

I might be available on Friday, depends on the time... Afternoon works better than evening for me.

I have 4 controllers.

OK, I just messaged Guilt. He has 4 controllers as well. If we get you, him, Sellers, FUSION, there's more than 8 controllers. I told Guilt lets try for 7pm Eastern, but if you have a starting time too, lets go over it.

OK, I just messaged Guilt. He has 4 controllers as well. If we get you, him, Sellers, FUSION, there's more than 8 controllers. I told Guilt lets try for 7pm Eastern, but if you have a starting time too, lets go over it.

I'm up for helping out if you guys need someone else. I still need a castle achievement and I have an extra controller so someone won't have to use as many controllers.