This game is full of Bugs! or am I the only one getting them?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Don't blame this one on the QA testers. I worked on this game for 6 months AFTER it was supposed to be done, and the devs themselves refused to fix issues that crashed the game.

so your a tester? i was wondering is this your soul job and are you payed enough to live off of it or is this just one aspect of another job title you have. like maybe your a localization / QA tester for a company

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Sadly, I have to agree with most of the other posts in this thread......I found this game to be extremely "buggy".

Game freezes.

Characters falling through the ground.

Saucer getting stuck in buildings.

Situational bad camera angles.

Collectibles fused into buildings rendering them unattainable.

Characters becoming stuck on environmental elements.

.....and these were just some of the more annoying issues I had with the game. Ironically I still found the game to be enjoyable.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just bought this today, as I loved the previous installment. From what I've read so far, you'd think Bethesda have made the game. I'm still gonna bang out what I can on this game. I pray for as few bugs as possible.

Development was handled by a different company.

I just bought this off ebay earlier today, I'll get a crack at it later in the week.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 years later...

I played the digital version of the game, since no one has seen a physical copy since 2010. There were no bugs to speak of, a couple texture issues where an NPC would glitch into something, but nothing that affected Crypto. There were a few freezes toward the end of the game, but nothing that ruined the experience. My guess is the majority of the bugs were smoothed out for the digital release.