IGN: No Further Skyrim DLC Planned, Team "Moving On"

Well that's annoying. If I knew that I would of swapped skyrim in months ago.

I'd much rather have DLC for skyrim then a new fallout, not a massive fan.

I don't think anyone announced that there would be no more dlc coming, just that they've stopped working on it. At least there's a glimmer there. I'd just prefer ES VI

Quite a few people here are saying they could have already possibly done another DLC and have decided to not do anymore. So, we may still see one more as a surprise which I can only hope. There doesn't seem to be a lot to hold me over until GTA V. So, more Skyrim DLC is a must but, if not I won't be too disappointed.

Edit: Well, with the LE announced I guess we can rule out anymore DLC for sure. That's fine, I'm excited for the new Fallout.

Edited by InsaneKane87

Come on... I was hoping for at least one more DLC, they said they would release another big one and maybe several smaller ones? What the hell? One more DLC would make this game complete like no other game is complete, ifit were a good one... Makes Hearthfire seem even more useless than it already was at launch.

Hopefully they'll surprise us with the Redguard thing, maybe there is still some hope left. One of the absolute best games out there, it deserves one more DLC.