• 2 weeks later...

Browsing in Game today, and found Dynasty Warriors 6 for £12.99. I have not played this series in years. Probably about 6 years now. Used to play co op with 2 mates, but now I live miles away, and one I lost contact with. Used to play on Chaos difficulty all the time, and Lu Bu used to kick us about for fun. Good times. Can't wait to start it again, and get the love back for the game.

Call of Duty: Ghosts. - I'm such a sucker for these games. Best Buy was offering $40 trade in for GTA V so I thought, why not.

Bioshck Infinite - Gamefly had it on sale fr $12....I had to buy it.

No...you bought CoD?! You're one of those filthy gamers who keeps those Ames on the streets :(

Have fun with Infinite. It's a lovely game - the score, the atmosphere, the narrative, the characterization. Ah, I love that game.

No...you bought CoD?! You're one of those filthy gamers who keeps those Ames on the streets :(

Have fun with Infinite. It's a lovely game - the score, the atmosphere, the narrative, the characterization. Ah, I love that game.

straight knee jerk reaction.....it's been good so far. Campaign was good.

I picked up DmC Devil May Cry in the recent sale, along with its DLC, so I suppose I'll be perfecting that. I've never played a DmC game before; Ninja Gaiden was my poison of choice back in the days of the original Xbox, and I haven't played that many hack-n-slashes since. But everyone's saying this will be a quality game, except for the OG Capcom hipster fans who hate anything they do since 2006, so I'm excited to play it.

Picked up Civilization Revolution for 10$ and Devil May Cry reboot for 17$. Both may have large learning curves D:

Civilization Revolution is a game I regret getting rid of. And don't worry about the learning curve; they did a really good job of mapping the controls to the controller and with their tutorial work. The achievements are pretty easy, barring the one luck-based Great Persons fiasco, and there's tons of replay value. And the guide on this site is very good for it. Me being the geek that I am, I built Dishonored- and Skyrim-themed civilizations, with capitals of Dunwall and Windhelm, respectively.