Jedi Temple DLC Achievement Guide

Hayden

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You only need to finish this last section of the DLC for the Sith Warrior, Master and Lord achievements to pop.

To save having to play through all the DLC 4 on the four different difficulties, I played through first time on easy to get the to 'Get a Grip', 'As the world turns' and 'Robot Parts' achievement and the Youngling achievements.

I played through a second time on easy until just just past the trials. I saved and quit the game and then went back to dash board and copied the game save over to a memory card or two if you have them.

I then restarted game, selected continue. Once in the game, pause and switch difficulty to Sith Warrior, returned and completed the game. (Sith Warrior ach pops)

I then quit the game, copied the game save from the memory card back to the hard drive and started the game again, selecting continue. As soon as the game starts, pause the game and up the skill level to Sith Warrior. Rinse and repeat for Sith Master.

Certainly worth getting the DLC at 400 gamer points.

Does anyone know if the "Force Power Mastery" achievements will unlock in the DLC? I don't have 500 in shield, repulse or thrown lightsabre and I was hoping they would unlock during my playthroughs of the DLC. Especially the ST loaded platform at the very beginning seemed like a good place to get repluse and shield. But I don't want to spend time grinding it if my 500 count is either starting at 0 or not at all in the DLC.

It starts over on each save file. So if you were to try to get it in the DLC, you are starting at 0. This really pissed me off, I didnt realize it on my second playthrough on another file I kept fighting wookies forever thinking it was taking a very long time for the achievement to pop, but I looked it up and it counts 0-500 on each save.

Easiest way to do these is on the tie factory, just play it til you get to kota then restart the level. If you start from 0 kills, I think it took me like 2 1/2 times through the level to get all 500. I just started doing these a few days ago... I have lightsaber throw left, that one sucks since you can only kill 1 guy at a time unless you get lucky and hit another, which Im not sure if it registers toward the 500 or not. The two you have left should be pretty easy, just kill everyone with the specific attack, should take you 5 playthroughs of that level between the 2 you have left.

Hey guys I've beaten the DLC 3 times for the youngling, padawan, and jedi knight achievements, but I still can't access sith master difficulty. What should i do?

EDIT: I'm starting to think that the reason i don't have sith master unlocked is because i haven't beaten the normal campaign. Does that sound reasonable?

Edited by ODD 1 0UT

It starts over on each save file. So if you were to try to get it in the DLC, you are starting at 0. This really pissed me off, I didnt realize it on my second playthrough on another file I kept fighting wookies forever thinking it was taking a very long time for the achievement to pop, but I looked it up and it counts 0-500 on each save.

Easiest way to do these is on the tie factory, just play it til you get to kota then restart the level. If you start from 0 kills, I think it took me like 2 1/2 times through the level to get all 500. I just started doing these a few days ago... I have lightsaber throw left, that one sucks since you can only kill 1 guy at a time unless you get lucky and hit another, which Im not sure if it registers toward the 500 or not. The two you have left should be pretty easy, just kill everyone with the specific attack, should take you 5 playthroughs of that level between the 2 you have left.

Dang. I'm at the point where I have most of these points, and I'd like to get 100%, but I'm not terribly interested in doing silly things for just a few points... so I'm torn. And I have the lightsabre throw left as well... :(

What if I take my Sith Master save (probably the one with the most kills), switch difficulty to Easy... and then grind away at the first level from there? Will switching difficulty disable these last 3 achievements?

You should be able to double jump the gap with ease, but you can also try the double jump - dash - b combo as it will take you quite far. You might want to practice it somewhere other than the gap a few times if you haven't used the combo before.

• 4 weeks later...
Dang. I'm at the point where I have most of these points, and I'd like to get 100%, but I'm not terribly interested in doing silly things for just a few points... so I'm torn. And I have the lightsabre throw left as well... :(

What if I take my Sith Master save (probably the one with the most kills), switch difficulty to Easy... and then grind away at the first level from there? Will switching difficulty disable these last 3 achievements?

As long as you have beaten the game on Sith Master you can then go back and change the difficulty on that save file to get the so many kills cheavos. Honestly, I found the best thing to do was load the tie fighter factory, kill everything in the first hanger with one force power, save, and then "reload last save point" in the mission select menu. Get like 50 kills every load, goes quick.

As for the Temple dlc, you can really use the in game switch of difficulty to your advantage. Soon as you beat the sith, (when the cut scene starts and the action sequence (where you hit the buttons) has ended), hit start and change the difficulty. Save the game, exit, then continue. You'll be just at the beginning of the sith battle and soon as you beat it cheavo unlocked, repeat till done.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Any good tips on finishing the trials? I know it sounds sad but I can get through the first two just fine but the 3rd one is stomping me something bad! I don't know if I just have shaky hands or what but I can't finish the last one when you have to turn the corners. Any advice?

Ha ha so after I posted that I realized what I was doing wrong. I kept using both thumb sticks when I was moving the orb so I would always fail. Anyway I just used the right thumb stick and did it on the 2nd try. I feel so dumb, rofl

• 4 months later...

Quick question:

I 1000 pointed this game a while back, but am now looking to finish the DLC. Only thing is, I deleted my game save, so am I screwed?

Do I need to beat the game all over again just to access the DLC or what?

• 1 month later...

As noted, the difficulty achievements are indeed not stackable. However, you don't have to play through the Mission 4 times to get the four Difficulty Achievements.

When you defeat the Dark Apprentice, you'll get a Cut Scene and your Achievement will pop. Directly after this, you can pause the game and Exit Game. When at the main menu, you can Continue and you'll start the Fight with the Dark Apprentice again. Pause the Game, go to Options, and increase the Difficulty. I did this after my Play through of Sith Lord. I increased the Difficulty to Sith Master, fought the Apprentice and the Achievement popped for Sith Master. I think this will help a few people who want to get these achievements easier and quicker. This may also want to be put in the OP if possible. :p

I cannot believe this guide doesn't mention changing difficulty after you get the difficulty achievement, changing difficulty, then saving and exiting. Why not? It saves a lot of time. Instead you capitalize that the difficulties don't stack and are making people just play 4 or 5 times. One thing about making a guide is it's supposed to show the best/fastest way to get the achievements, therefore, it should be included in the guide. Not everyone checks the forums for these kinds of solutions! I really hope a Mod updates the guide.

• 2 months later...
As noted, the difficulty achievements are indeed not stackable. However, you don't have to play through the Mission 4 times to get the four Difficulty Achievements.

When you defeat the Dark Apprentice, you'll get a Cut Scene and your Achievement will pop. Directly after this, you can pause the game and Exit Game. When at the main menu, you can Continue and you'll start the Fight with the Dark Apprentice again. Pause the Game, go to Options, and increase the Difficulty. I did this after my Play through of Sith Lord. I increased the Difficulty to Sith Master, fought the Apprentice and the Achievement popped for Sith Master. I think this will help a few people who want to get these achievements easier and quicker. This may also want to be put in the OP if possible. :p

Thanks for this, really helpful.

edit: sorted:)

Edited by Come On Die Young

• 3 weeks later...

For the get a grip achievement can you still get this if the ball disappears and restarts? Also if you fail is a "re load game, and continue" ok? Or do I need to play through the whole level again?

Thanks, not sure why but I am having such issues with this :(

• 4 months later...