Achievement Guide

yes i hear its a carrier near mission D, i was wondeing if i can kill the carrier to fast or anything? ive cleared it 2x and cant seem to find em

If i remember correctly, I had to do this mission 2wice before I got the pilot to show up. When i did it the second time I made sure to do all the operations required, except one. I.E. if 3 are needed I only completed 2. Then went to operation D and Searched for him. I had to clear the first part of operation D and then blow up the carrier.... then when i turned around he was already about 15000 feet in the air, I was skimming the water.

Hope that way can get him for ya.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so i'm new to this forum...and maybe i cheated by buying the strategy guide to learn some of the unknowns...is it ok to fill you in on the correct answers?

That is perfectly fine, it's the point of the forum. I personnaly don't like strategy guides, but that shouldn't mean other people can't use them. The best part is, those of you who do get them, can then help all of us put together the best most complete achievement guide for everyone else. Feel free to post here or PM me with your updates, and I'll change the guide accordingly.

well sorry it took a while to repost, i've been out of town. Anyway back to what people came here for. The Assault records of Strigon 1 and 12, are unlocked after completing the campaign the first time. The assault records for you allies are unlocked after completing EVERY opperration that that unit participated in. there are a few that only in one or two, but most you won't unlock until your second run through. OR you can use the free mission fuction and replay some missions with different opps. also, some of the named planes only show up under specific circumstances, basically shoot down every non-target you can and you should get them to show up eventually.

well sorry it took a while to repost, i've been out of town. Anyway back to what people came here for. The Assault records of Strigon 1 and 12, are unlocked after completing the campaign the first time. The assault records for you allies are unlocked after completing EVERY opperration that that unit participated in. there are a few that only in one or two, but most you won't unlock until your second run through. OR you can use the free mission fuction and replay some missions with different opps. also, some of the named planes only show up under specific circumstances, basically shoot down every non-target you can and you should get them to show up eventually.

actually i went through once on normal and i only had about 5, but on expert, im on mission 13 and i still need 2 more, if someone could explain that better i have all of the ally except the last that i need the enemy for. also i'm having difficulty with mission 13 on expert, i managed to get to the last fight with an F2A and i keep getting shot down, but when i use my best(F15E) i can't beat the operations, could i get a suggestion on the best plane?

actually i went through once on normal and i only had about 5, but on expert, im on mission 13 and i still need 2 more, if someone could explain that better i have all of the ally except the last that i need the enemy for. also i'm having difficulty with mission 13 on expert, i managed to get to the last fight with an F2A and i keep getting shot down, but when i use my best(F15E) i can't beat the operations, could i get a suggestion on the best plane?

That would have to be the F22A Raptor.... also, if you are getting shot down, get low to the ground... the ESM doesn't work for the enemy when you are really low to the ground, and most of the planes break pursuit. then line up your shots, take them and call allied support......

As far as the allied medals... you get them for complete missions... .so they require two play throughs in order to get all the operations, which then unlock all the allied records.

That would have to be the F22A Raptor.... also, if you are getting shot down, get low to the ground... the ESM doesn't work for the enemy when you are really low to the ground, and most of the planes break pursuit. then line up your shots, take them and call allied support......

As far as the allied medals... you get them for complete missions... .so they require two play throughs in order to get all the operations, which then unlock all the allied records.

sorry, that was a little confusing. i have all of the allied assault records except the last one, which you need all of the enemy assault records for. i need the 2nd and 11th strigon assault records. also what operations would you recomend for mission 13 if you can remember?

ok, i finally beat it last night, and i used the rafale m(spelling?) with the anti ship missles. start at c, then do a. land at the airport, then do d then b. before the update try to land again, and get the advanced medium range missles. then use allied support alot to try and take out the uavs, try to get him to come pass you and shoot some quick missles off.

Well, it seems that doesn't do it either. Seems quite a few people have done everything possible. Unless someone out there wants to speak up and say how they unlocked it, my guess is it's going to be downloadable. If that is the case, then Ace of Aces is not part of the secrets achievement since there are people who have it.

Like I said, I'd love to see someone prove me wrong, I haven't found anyone out there who knows how its unlocked.

Now back to the colors again... killing all the named planes doesn't do it, since the CFA-44 has 2 more paintjobs. I have unlocked the 2nd, as have many people, but no one I've seen has had a difinitive answer to how it's done. It seems incredibly likely, that it unlocks once you complete your first mission after you buy every plane and every paintjob. As for the 3rd one, I have no idea, as does everyone I've seen talking about this. I wish someone who's gotten it would speak up, since I know they exist.

I love the Ace Combat series to death, but these achievements and unlockables are driving me nuts, just by the fact that no one in the AC community seems to know anything for sure about them. pArt of me wonders if I'm just not looking in the right places...

urAssass1n, If I find any new info, I'll let you know. I really hope we can round out the edges so everyone has a difinitive guide.

Sorry but I couldn't help not posting this and yes this has been confirmed through many different people throughout the ace combat offline leaderboards.To unlock the third color scheme for the CFA-44, have all "S" ranks in all missions from the Easy through Ace difficulty settings, earn all Operation Medals, have at least 15 Service Medals, have all Enemy Records, and have all Friend Records.

To get the second color for the cfa-44 you have to buy every plane and every color of each plane, then play and finish a mission.

doe's it include the the 3rd color for all 14 planes and can i finish the mission in Free mission or have to be in the campaign game, cuz there are total of 15 airplanes

To get the second color for the cfa-44 you have to buy every plane and every color of each plane, then play and finish a mission.

doe's it include the the 3rd color for all 14 planes and can i finish the mission in Free mission or have to be in the campaign game, cuz there are total of 15 airplanes

This means you have to buy all the planes available and all the colors available for each plane. That will give you all the colors and all the planes up to the the 44. the only color you will be able to buy for the 44 is the original color. The second color then unlocks when you finish a mission. As far as I know it has to be a campaign mission, though i don't see why a free mission wouldn't work. And yes, it is very expensive, but after 2 playthroughs you have no problem with cash for all of them.

• 3 weeks later...

About the "All Secrets" achievment, is the list correct? Because i seem to have everything, and still haven't unlocked it.

I got the music player, scene viewer, have unlocked difficulty, unlocked ace difficulty, played through sp new game tons of times, got all planes and all colors.

I even have all service medals, alle operation medals.

In free mission i got all s rank on easy, normal, hard, expert and ace.

It seems there is a difficulty mode called ace of aces, but is this even possible to unlock?

Am i missing something?

Edit: Im not sure i beat the game on ace difficulty (campaign mode) is maybe this required?

I read something about a gamerpic unlocked, but dosen't seem i have that either.

Btw. my gamertag is the same as my nick here, if that helps.

About the "All Secrets" achievment, is the list correct? Because i seem to have everything, and still haven't unlocked it.

I got the music player, scene viewer, have unlocked difficulty, unlocked ace difficulty, played through sp new game tons of times, got all planes and all colors.

I even have all service medals, alle operation medals.

In free mission i got all s rank on easy, normal, hard, expert and ace.

It seems there is a difficulty mode called ace of aces, but is this even possible to unlock?

Am i missing something?

Edit: Im not sure i beat the game on ace difficulty (campaign mode) is maybe this required?

I read something about a gamerpic unlocked, but dosen't seem i have that either.

Btw. my gamertag is the same as my nick here, if that helps.

beating the game on ace difficulty and unlocking the gamerpic is a def yes... but other then that this is becoming a common occurance.... I am curious if this is a biproduct of the update..... hmmm, has anyone gotten this ach post update????

Seems to be it, i got the achievment after beating the campaign mode on ace difficulty.

Maybe the guide needs an update on that matter?

I guess that means i got the gamerpictures as well, can't find it though but maybe thats just because i can't tell the difference between it and the otherpictures. I do have an idea it's the orange medal.

Seems to be it, i got the achievment after beating the campaign mode on ace difficulty.

Maybe the guide needs an update on that matter?

I guess that means i got the gamerpictures as well, can't find it though but maybe thats just because i can't tell the difference between it and the otherpictures. I do have an idea it's the orange medal.

Done... thanks a lot, started to think it was a selective glitch for people, which since i'm a programmer didn't make sence 'cause the xbox hardware is identical for every person, save HDMI port, and soon to be upgraded CPU architecture...