Easiest Boss?

ScottCorno1987

Pump Man is really easy as hell to beat.

Is that the guy with 4 blue dots around him? If it is, then yeah he's definitly the easiest.

Having played through it all, I would rank them......

*** POTENTIAL SPOILERS ***

(BOSS DIFFICULTY ONLY)

1. Pump Man

2. Sheep Man

3. Nitro Man

4. Solar Mar - really like this boss, the fact that if you shoot the top of him, you charge his weapon

5. Commando Man

6. Strike Man

7. Chill Man

8. Blade Man - the purple spikes he throws are a pain

Haven't reached everyone yet, but Pump Man seems designed as the starter boss. He's not Splash Woman starter easy, but he's remarkably easy to dodge and shoot. Sheep Man, like Gravity Man, strikes me as an also easy starter, but not quite as easy, especially with how much damage he deals.

I think that Sheep Man and Blade Man are the easiest, because their attacks are easy to avoid.

With Blade Man run towards where he's perched and the blades will pass right over top of you, if he pauses on a wall then run away from him because he is going to lunge at you. takes a minute, but you can beat him without taking damage almost as easily as you could Galaxy Man from Mega Man 9.

At first I thought blademan was the hardest but once you know what to do, I believe he's the easiest.

Same here, now I usually go after him first. Hard Mode Blade Man....that's a different story. *shudders*

Solar Man and Chill Man make me rage the most though, by far.

Honestly I find Blade Man harder to kill with the special weapon than the normal mega buster :p I kept dying trying to kill him with Commando Man's weapon, then I switched and beat him without getting hit :p

I only shoot him when he jumps to a wall, giving him a half jump and a C. Bomb as I am running toward him. Then I just have avoid the ceiling blades and when he jumps down to the floor.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a tough one for me to answer, because initially I thought Sheep Man was the easiest, but then I started picking up the patterns for the other robots. Sheep Man has consistently been the only robot that always hits me in battle. I can't get Gold in the challenge for the life of me!

Pump Man is cake. After learning Blade Man's routine, he's a cinch. And Nitro Man. Good night, he might be the easiest.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I were rating them based on how tough they are to beat on Easy without getting hit then I would say:

Easiest (no particular order):

Blade Man

Strike Man

Chill Man (I came up with a method that makes his unpredictable pattern so easy to beat)

Nitro Man

Then (in order):

Pump Man

Solar Man (random jumps)

Sheep Man (his electric attacks make me choke badly)

Commando Man

If you are just generally struggling with bosses on easy: start with Pump Man. Remember you can shoot his bubbles too so constantly mash X.

• 4 months later...